Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's Your Favorite Way to Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ksnug66, Oct 20, 2011.

1. What's your fav way to smoke and what are the pros/cons? Blunt, bowl, bubbler, bong, vape? Being pretty new to smoking, I'm curious about why people decide to only smoke in certain ways and which you think is best and why.

2. I've done blunt, bowl, bong, and even hotknifed once (terrible idea). Got to say bowl is my fav as it's reusable, easy to hide, doesn't spill water, and makes me feel like sherlock holmes.

3. My favorite way to smoke is a blunt.
    no glass means harder to get busted by cops, they dont resonate as much as Js, they last long, and they just seem to get me higher than other materials. I think its because i smoke like a gram straight, if im using a bong or bowl ill get tired of packing bowls and will only use like a half g so im not as high.
    only drawbacks: expensive if you use them a lot (like i realized i went through a couple hundred dollars this year on blunts, versus my 60 dollar bong) and my throat got pretty fucked up from smoking a LOT of them. So their best in moderation.

4. when you first start smoking a one hitter would be sufficient enough and would conserve alot of your weed.

vapes are awesome once youve become an experienced toker cause it takes alot less to get you WAY higher but they take alot longer to smoke with the more people you have if you only have 4-5 batteries. do alot of research on the type of vape you want and read the pros and cons of each one carfully from other tokers.

blunts/js are more for the person who doesnt care how much weed he wants to use. if you are gonna conserve it dont use this method. but it is great for parties

bubblers are a bitch to maintenance and always kinda smell if they are not put in a ziploc baggie.

bongs are amazing. i love bongs and vapes. but smaller bongs are better for the stealthy toker. the downside to that is that you always should clear the bong when you hit it. dont leave any stale smoke. this may be difficult for the up and coming toker so you may want to steer clear of these for a while.

bowls (especially smaller thicker ones) are perfect for any toker cause you can pack it up and smoke how ever much you want. for you ksnug66 i recommend either a bowl or one hitter.

5. I used to really like joints... until I had to take a long tolerance break, started smoking cigarettes, got bronchitis, and now that I am smoking marijuana again it's nearly impossible for me to smoke a joint, it gives me a huge cough attack. It sucks. But I can smoke out of a pipe with not too much problems, so I just stick to pipes now.

6. What is hotknifing??

7. joints, blunts, and more joints

8. Fav = Bong
    pros: fat rips, 1-hitting small bowls to get super blazed, everyone flips a shit when they see my bong.
    cons: big, heavy, glass (breakable), resin clogs percs.

2nd fav = mflb
    pros: no smell, small, get more % of thc ingested.
    cons: recharge the batteries, no one i smoke with knows how to use it right, 120$.

3rd fav = bubbler

9. Pipe. Definitely gives me the right amount of hit. Blunts are cool too with Swisher grapes :D

10. Glass bowls. <3

11. #12 CSterbz, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
  12. spliffs mayne...

joints are good too...

bongs are fuckin awesome

smokin weed is great!

13. Apples when im in the mood otherwise a nice peice

14. Im a noob toker and have only been smoking a small while and have only had the chance to try joints and a bottle bong once, since im not a huge fan of tobacco, the bottle bong smoke felt real smooth and im sure a proper pipe or bong would suit me real well if i tried it!

15. My favorite way to smoke is not to smoke.

Get a vaporizer and start cheating nature.

16. Blunts. Fat ones.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bong/Blunt. Tie!

18. GAs mAsk!!!