Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite way to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mudslinger7723, Jun 29, 2011.

1. bong blunt pipes? tell me, i seem to like the bong the best

2. translucent joints :D

3. clear papers?

4. Clear papers are ok every once in a while. I love bubblers personally

5. I know they're not the most efficient way to smoke, but blunts will probably always be my favorite.

6. Bong all day. Man i hate clear papers tho, too hard to roll and they burn funny. The only translucent things i fuck with are blueberry cyclones but that is like a 1-2 a year thing.

7. All depends on my mood, I love bongs sometimes, but nothings better than rolling a fat blunt with some friends and smokin that. Everything has its time and it's place although I usually use my volcano when it is available.

8. a delicious phat blunt :hello:

9. pipes and bongs all the way, but it feels soooo good smokin a fat blunt!

10. If I'm by myself, I'll smoke a fat bowl and hold all my hits as long as I can if I'm trying to get really high

11. white grape white owl blunt rolled with like .7gs hits the spot every time.

12. bongs>blunt>joint>bubbler>pipe>vape

13. a nice blunt rolled with a cuban cigar

14. Lately I've been feelin the MFLB the herb tastes great, but I like a good bong load too

15. Bong hits for the fun of it. But mostly vape for the health and stealth.

16. Joint/Blunt is first choice. After that, I'd rather smoke a NICE spoon before anything else. Those small ass bitch spoons just piss me off though

That said, I've never smoked from a vape before so I can't rule that out.