Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite way to do a Secret Smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzz, Jul 11, 2003.

1. My one hitter is excellent!!!

2. Yea i used to stand right outside the back entrance to my old dorm and use my cig bat. When ever someone came I pretended to be getting out a cigarette.

3. I mainly smoke blunts, so me and whoever I'm with just go on high rides all the time. If your car's tinted then your good to go, if not all you have to do is lower the blunt out of view if you see a pig.

4. just light up & don't give a damn

(but i cant say i've ever toked a bong openly in public.)

5. i live in this appartment complex and i sit on the side of the road and light my jays. everyone thinks its a cig

6. if u realy want to know the best way to sneak a smoke get a one hitter with painted bat that looks lilke a cigg. u cant tell the diff between them . they hit good and it very discrete

7. Although I own several (beautiful) glass pieces and it's a shame they go underused, my primary method is just walking around outside whenever I am with a joint. I use a roller--and if you don't have one just buy one already they're $3 for fuck's sake--so my joints looks exactly like cigs and are an average of 1g with a tip, so as log as I'm far enough away that no one can smell it, I'm fine. So I always keep myself at a min of 100ft away from anyone in sight though I usually go out at night or if it's day I'll go to a more secluded area but still public.

8. My boyfriend and I adore smoking in the car. If it's night time we hotbox his '89 Jetta and just cruise. Also there's a parking lot for a small office across from my house that people in my apartment building park in so we just sit there and blaze.

We've smoked out of basically everything in the car with no problems. When we lived in Manhattan for a time we would just got to these cool parks that overlooked the water. A few of my friends got caught but the cops didn't fine them. They made them throw all their shit (bud, pipes, grinders, etc.) into the water!

9. I take my spoon with me when I got to light the furnace. I take a hit and blow it into the flew, which takes the smoke up the chimney.

10. Well I'm in Canada so I can usually be pretty chill, but one of those little tiny vapes is the safest way imo, no smell

11. EPIC 10 YEAR THREAD REVIVAL. Seriously well done.

To actually answer the OP:

I have a Pax. It looks like you're sucking on a weird iPod. No one asks and if you take the first few hits prior to going out, the smell is almost nonexistent.

12. Nice old thread.

I have a vaporizer pen so it looks like I'm sucking on a pen.

But on other note, I smoke anywhere, anytime

I Don't Give A F**k

Its Cali bitches, got my card