what's your favorite videogame to play stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by GeddaLiddleHI, May 11, 2007.

1. and why, if there even is a why. assuming, of course, that you do play videogames when high. for me it's Guitar Hero (1 or 2) it just...fits, you know? and if i get high enough i'm actually way better than when sober. gives whole new meaning to "high score..."

2. i like to play UT and Gunbound, pretty much any game is fun when I'm baked though :smoke:

3. Definitely Guitar Hero.

4. BF2
    Halo
    Company of Heroes

5. Company of Heroes
    Gears of War
    Guitar Hero
    Fight Night Round 3

6. online CSS

360 = saints row

7. PS2: Madden 07' - bring it foools

8. css (scoutzknives haha) and guitar hero 1+2

9. madden, guitar hero, FIFA!!!, NBA Jam, Zelda, and when the regular nitdo decides to work, mike tyson's punch out.

i'm a big fight night round 3 fan, but all my boys get bored of it real easy. I wish there was a good MMA game, but that's probably at least 1 generation of platforms away, i'd imagine.

10. the only one I ever have played high, splinter cell double agent for xbox 360. Im gonna try guitar hero 2 for 360 tomorrow.

11. what SK server do you play? im always gamin CSS SK when im blitzed or some nice online Halo 2 on 360

12. worms world party (multiplayer), super smash brothers, and starfox 64.

13. Bf2, Cs:s, Bf2142, Psp Gta Vcs

14. Starcraft idk theres a lot of other stoners that play it so it really cool.

Also how in the hell havn't i played guitar hero while high? i have weed and guitar hero within 10 feet of me right now.

15. Halo 2 definatly, I am pretty confident I can give anyone on her a run for there money. Got up to level 35 but cheaters man..

16. Dude what's your username bro, PM me if you want to play some time.

17. I'm so ballin that I set up an xbox 360 and a 19 inch TV in the back of my car. I also have 2 foldout chairs in there too (i have a tahoe). Now I never have nothing to do because I can always just pull over and start playing guitar hero in a random parking lot...I love the looks people give me.

18. Ballin'.