whats your favorite type of sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Anal.

/gay

2. [quote name='"FoxMulder"']Anal.

/gay[/quote]

hahahahaha

3. Excuse me but... if im not mistaken, it sounds like you have three arms?

4. ^ maybe he uses his feet

A bit of both. I can hold a fine line in between passionate and animal. I sorta switch it up back and forth

5. Spontaneous and passionate.

6. This! ^

7. Passionate love making and giving each other all you got.

8. ju-jit-su wrestling while scratching each others back like wild tigers then finally forcing into submission which leads to the involvement of my dick

all are actions which have been mutually consented to, of course

9. Face down, ass up.

10. Eating your girl so good that she is shaking and pushing your forehead away

11. The unconscious kind

12. The kind where you're constantly trying new places and your BF doesn't leave you unsatisfied twice in a row.

13. Honestly, I just love eating pussy.

:yay:

14. [quote name='"AS420"']Honestly, I just love eating pussy.

:yay:[/quote]

We got a fellow man here :laughing:

15. i agree with the pussy as stated above. but shower sex.. i find it the most pleasing.

16. Blow job while smoking a joint

17. Well hello there :ey:

Rough, ass slapping, hair-pulling, name calling, throat-fucking... you know the good shit :D

18. OP, I'm with ya brotha! I had never even experienced that til recently but this girl I've been bangin is the biting, smacking, 3 hour long sex type of girl, every time we do it I'm left with dark marks/scratches/broozes all over my back, neck, collar bone, chest, etc, it hurts but something about it drives me effing nuts!:D just thinkin about it makes me just like "GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" lmao

19. The kind where I can bust and leave right after.

20. [quote name='"2danks"']The kind where I can bust and leave right after.[/quote]

I never understood this

I love the after cuddling where she melts into my arms, which usually leads to a second time or third