whats your favorite type of sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #1 Cloud10_2003, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    I like the rough hard slapping spanking hair pulling name calling choking type of sex where you like fucking take control and fuck a bitch in the ass with no lube....how about you LOL

2. errm
    Doggy style while my wife goes down on our girlfriend..

[​IMG]

3. the kind involving my penis

4. Sex sex.

It's twice as good as regular sex.

5. Rough and passionate with D/s role play.

6. Shaken not stirred...

7. Slow, passionate, love making.

8. "With a girl" Bud Bundy....

9. Fucking as hard as possible

10. The Pussies good but her mouths best.

11. with up 3 women at a time!

12. Depends really sometimes I'm all about passionate sex
    other times animalistic sense takes over.

13. That's an executive course (9 holes)

14. Then call me Tiger Woods sir :)

15. Doggy style with a lot of smacking and words.

16. Very rough and sweaty :) Hair pulling, spanking, dirty talk, pinning down, strangling etc. And if I pull the girls hair, while spanking her, while talking dirty in her ear, while fucking her hard, while playing with her clit, she will be in heaven and cumming all over my dick. That is what I love.

17. Just hard as fuck til we both get off .....

18. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']I like the rough hard slapping spanking hair pulling name calling choking type of sex where you like fucking take control and fuck a bitch in the ass with no lube....how about you LOL[/quote]

[quote name='"ThrashManiac93"']Very rough and sweaty :) Hair pulling, spanking, dirty talk, pinning down, strangling etc. And if I pull the girls hair, while spanking her, while talking dirty in her ear, while fucking her hard, while playing with her clit, she will be in heaven and cumming all over my dick. That is what I love.[/quote]
    these about sum it up. Oh and i do love a girl tied up, blindfolded too if im in the mood