what's your favorite type of benzo?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by highdayz, Nov 15, 2009.

1. i forgot clonazepam is gonna be called crack now.

2. xanaxxxxxxx

3. Flurazepam for that nice looooooong trip. Xanax for that feel good like a mofo trip. Valium to help that crash.

4. xanax my love.. and valium is nice to get comfortably numb.

5. Yeah names are different depending on where you live.

but sorry highdayz i live where you live and our r2's or roaches are actually 2mg clonazepam.

There was an almost identical R2 waaaayyy back in the day but the only difference was that the "2" on the front didnt have a circle... those were rohypnol, and the mexican phamrs dont carry them or at least not the ones near the border where mostly all our benzo dealers stock up.

6. Definitely xanax. Quick onset and short acting is the way to go. Kpins are decent though. Never tried valium, would love to though.

7. definitely not ativivan. took one yesterday and about half an hour later, nothing. I took one right before I went to bed - nothing.

I took two today - nothing.

I think i'm gonna crush two of em and stnort em.

all ativan in this story is 2mg

8. word? thanks for the heads up
    i am only wondering what my friend will be bringing back from the boarder in two weeks now that you said this. My guy said hes bringing xanax and r2s. So hopefully they're roaches.

But i guess thats what im trying to say all this shit gets names and they just stick with it. Thanks for correcting me, but the nature of life is people are still gonna be calling them r2s. change i suppose :)

9. yeah r2's=roaches=2mg clonazepam.

hit up my pickup thread for pics.

10. i could start calling my beer weed and it might stick but that doesnt mean its not wrong homie

11. i didn't take your post the right way. i took it for a "call them what i call them" kinda way.

12. Highdayz: I'm from Tx too and in highschool roaches were all over the place...really haven't heard of them since then though...

SkS: Quit being an asshole. I'm sure he didn't pull that name out his ass so no need to give him shit.

I like xanax.

13. Could be they're called roaches because they're made by Roche.

Just sayin'.

[​IMG]

14. its all good i was just giving him so much shit cuz he neeeeeded to act hard the first time i said those are roofies haha

15. I had an Ativan coma while prescribed for anxiety a few years back. I tried to get recreational use out of them all the time, but never really found it. They definitely helped with the reasons they were prescribed. Never really done much as far as other benzos go.

16. I like hooting xanax no doubt. Valiums aren't bad, and i always like smoking when on benzos rather than drinking (not a big drinker, only on occasion). I took a boost bar (Buspar) and snorted some of it, and it made me feel fucking weird as hell..I snorted a blue football, a valium ten, and ate/blew some Buspar, then smoked a nice fat joint of some Cali...I was throwed, and ended up blacking out for a period of time. WIcked.

17. well u sir have just educated me!! Knowing that now, they dont sound too scary.. is the half life on those shorter than xans? Have you tried those? More intense than xans?:p

18. ive never even heard of those.. it said on wiki that it can stay with you for like 4 days?! is that true? They actually rx that to people? or is that like some O.R. drug?

19. Kpins Anything over 5mg and im blacked out, but its nice
    Xanax Is my Fav but I easily Blackout over 3mg
    and Valium dont effect me at all really