Whats your favorite TV show when high?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by sippin' codiene, Sep 21, 2009.

1. as a person who usually smokes in my room i always get bored and end up watching TV. my all-time favorite show would have to be COPS. no doubt about it, the funniest show when your high. if you havent watched cops high then your missing out.

Now, lets here all your favorite TV shows and possibly share the best moment if your that down. Late

2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Hand's down.

3. family guy, south park, discovery channel, list to be continued...

4. never really got around to watch that show

it looks good though

5. That 70's Show. PERIOD.
    It's the funniest thing to watch while high. it makes ya truly happy to watch while tokin.

6. I always smoke before watching Bones or Deadliest Catch

7. 1. Dexters Lab
    2. Its always sunny in Philidelphia
    3. The Flintstones

8. ABSOLUTLEY THAT 70'S SHOW HANDS DOWN IM WATCHIN IT RIGHT NOW ON UTUBE SON:smoke:

9. King of the Hill for me is one of the most fun things to watch high.

10. my all-time favorite show to watch while high is COPS, although Family Guy, Entourage, and King of the Hill are also great choices. :smoke:

11. Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia,Adult Swim,Cops,etc..Lots of shit

12. King of the Hill, Futurama, Seinfeld, Disorderly Conduct, Enoturage

13. family guy
    futurama
    ....pokemon....

14. Weeds.

Idk, I don't watch much tv. Rather be chillin' to music while high. :smoke:

15. COPS for sure, lol, or any police-vigilante type shows. Maybe not Dog, but like Texas SWAT and all those are hilarious.

That being said, I don't watch much TV either.

16. I really enjoy watching cartoons when I'm high, So my list would be Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, King of the Hill, and Beavis and Butthead. Currently I'm watching The Office and South Park (I watch a specific cartoon for a couple of weeks until I get tired of it, then I watch something else).

17. south park, king of the hill, superjail, and if i ever catch it while its on, beavis and butthead.

i'd say family guy... but they play a lot of the same episodes over and over again.

atleast south park and k.o.t.h mixes it up some.

18. the boondocks, anything on the history channel, anything on discovery or national geographic is always good

19. Eastbound and Down has got to be the funniest show on TV. If you havn't seen it, You are deffinately missing out.

20. Discovery or Science channel
    Dexter
    The Office