Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite time to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, Mar 9, 2011.

1. At first I mostly only smoked at night but here lately ive fallen in love with smoking at like 3-4 in the afternoon and just chilling playing some black ops. I realize a lot of us will smoke during any time of day...but whats everyones favorite? Morning, midday, afternoon, evening, night.

2. I don't wake up early very much, but when I do, that's my favorite time. like 6-8 AM. it's so nice to go outside and smoke one with a cup of coffee (if its not cold of course). listen to the birds chirp and all that good stuff. then, go back inside and cook a breakfast for champs!

3. Probably at night when I can chill either doing what I'm doing at home or going out with friends, not having to worry about anything except relaxation and or having fun. =)

4. At night, because I can just smoke, lie down on my bed, listen to some music and zone out.

5. Late Mornings, especially when I have nothing to do that day, around 10:00-11:00am, when the weather is nice, take a walk and enjoy everything, fire up the ipod and enjoy life.

6. All the time :confused_2:

7. when i start to get sober again

8. Early morning right when I wake up I like to sit on the porch and hit the bowl.
    (I wake up at like 6:30am)
    Then right before class round 8:30am

9. Wake n Baking
    because having a shower high is amazing

10. Sativa Around 9:30 Pm...

Light Some Candles And Indulge In A Hot Bath...
    Than Stand Up When Satisfied And Let The Hot water Hit you... (i mean turn on the shower)
    than before your done... blast it AS COLD AS POSSIBLE... and than super hot... it feels FUCKING amazing!!!!!

than make Sure You Have Your Towel All Nice And Warmed Up... (you can do this with a blowdryer) and dry yourself off... go make some microwave popcorn... and whle watching a movie of your choice (try to avoid comidies, try a sad movie) and take all the wackey shit you have in your house (strobe lights, smoke blowing machines, or lasers.) turn them on and enjoy your movie... afterwards... (if the movie is long, take a smoke break...) turn upside down on your couch... and let the blood rush to your head.... finally pretend your a green cyclopse monster from harry potter... and stomp your way to your bedroom... grab your cat or dog and spend the rest of your high telling them how soft their fur is.... and how cute they are.... i know it sounds gay... but if you do it with sativa... and come back to me and tell me its not cool, ill smoke cat hair in my next joint....

11. Late at night. I love staying up throughout the night, high, just thinking and doing whatever the fuck i feel like.

12. i smoke in bed, then watch tv till i start to loose my high then i go to sleep.

13. Thats A Waste.... Haha....

14. I love smoking in the morning. Especially after a long night of drinking :smoke::smoke:

15. hard to say... i really like getting high in the morning. i like the feeling of being wide awake and out and about getting stuff done.

and i also like getting super baked in the evening, chillin, watching tv or a movie or listening to music..hanging out

16. rightttt....now!

17. When i'm sober, I want to smoke. And when I smoke, it's always a good time. Basically, whenever I get a chance.

I always enjoy a wake and bake. How can you start your day any better?:smoke:

18. Love love love to waken bake..either that or take some nice ol' bong rips at night when the house is nice and peaceful and quiet :eek:.

But usually when I have the buds I smoke like meals lol, 3-4 times a day periodically like breakfast lunch and dinner, but can't forget the midnight snack ;). Lol

19. #20 aero18, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Typically after 9-10 PM.