Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite time in the day to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RhinoForever, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Personally id have to say like either around midnight or the second i wake up; What about you guys.

2. Anytime really is good for me, weekend wake and bakes are so relaxing though with a good cup of coffee. Late night toke sessions always get me the highest coincidentally enough

3. Gotta love them last night sessions XD

4. Late night is really fun, but I think early morning is my favorite.. Nothing like going on a walk at 6:30 A.M. smoking a fatty :)

5. [quote name='"PvtSkittles12"']Late night is really fun, but I think early morning is my favorite.. Nothing like going on a walk at 6:30 A.M. smoking a fatty :)[/quote]

I'd be soo paranoid...

6. At dawn, specially in autum; but generally around 15:00-19:00

7. i really dont care haha although if i had to pick a time to smoke for the rest of my life it would be around late afternoon/evening (5-6)

8. Wake and bake alone. Night time with friends.

9. Definitely at night man.. If I start smoking during the day and go a little overboard (as I do every time :bonging:) then I'll end up napping and then the day is gone and I have to toke again at night XD

Can't be this unproductive every day..

10. Wake and Bake with a cup of coffee, right after my favorite meal for dinner, or after 10 oclock at night

11. Love smoking in the night time, but I'll smoke whenever during the day! :D

12. Definitely prefer smoking at night, don't like fighting through sleepiness when there's shit to be done which can happen with daytime baking.

13. Mornings for sure!
    Idk if this is sketch or not. But i usually smoke a j on my way walking to school. And its always busy as fuck. But nobody even notices me. Too busy getting to where they gotta be.

14. Personally i would like to get high in the morning but I'm not risking to get caught in school high. I'd rather smoke in the night, stay up all night eating munchies and chilling :).

15. If I don't have shit to do def a wake n bake but I usually blaze up at about 7:30 and just blaze until I go 2 bed.