Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THCis4me, May 7, 2009.

1. Hey Tokers, this is my frist thread so sorry if its a bit suck-ish.
    But anyways getting to the point, what do you think is the best/ your favorite thing to smoke with.

2. #2 Nah- Im Shwayze, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    If I smoke by myself I fell like an addict. Lol i remember reading an NA booklet and it asked if you "Abuse alone?"
    Havent smoked by myself since... Makes me think of myself as a statistic
    And besides theres nothing better than tokin up with some buddies:smoke:

3. id say that weed is 2 different drugs; its a completely different experience alone.

4. mostly with friends however i do occasionall get stoned to help me sleep or if i want to watch a film il might blaze before hand

5. love both, but ive smoked more alone, and have grow to enjoy it just a bit more than with other people.

but it rly depends on who i am smoking with. some people are just straight up annoying to smoke with

6. i like smokin alone more because i dont have to worry about anyone else and i can do exactly what i want

7. No one noticed it's "Favourite thing to smoke OUT OF".. but the options are Alone and With Friends. Guess that comes with the territory on a Marijuana forum :smoke:

As for me, it depends. If I'm just getting a little buzz and going about my business, I'd prefer to smoke alone. If I'm getting as baked as I can and letting the good times roll, I need friends for that obviously.

Or the original question, favourite thing to smoke out of.. a bowl.

8. bahahahah. :D

I prefer to smoke alone, but I like my solitude. Only a few personality types allow me to relax fully , and I have to be in order to smoke. :smoke: I can smoke with my girlfriend just as easily as when I am alone, but few others.

9. i like both but when i smoke alone i feel like im turning into an addict
    smoking with friends is something you cant compare to, its always a laugh

10. smoking alone, you have a really low chance of being caught than being with a group of people. dont get me wrong i love smoking with my friends, its just i'd rather not like go behind places and smoke weed and have the possibilty of being caught