Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by itsofficial, Mar 25, 2008.

1. This is kind of a random thread, but when you have the choice what is your favorite thing to smoke out of and why?

mine would probably be out of a bubbler, just because they are handy and you get really high.I really like joints and blunts too, but you reek afterwards.

2. Any glass piece.

3. I like bongs and vapes.

4. A fucking blunt yo.

5. A nice glass on glass bong with a diffuser.

6. it all depends on the situation you're in, but just in general i love a GOOD bong, but i don't have an awesome bong, so i'd have to say a bubbler fo sho. Hookahs are also excellent to smoke out of, because they're just so damn unbelievably smooth...and i've never smoked out of a vape before, but i'm sure i'd love that too :smoking:

7. 1 ounce blunt son.

8. At a few clubs I go to they sell 'hash tubes' or 'Mendo cigars'. Theres no tobacco, they flatten a big piece of hash, and roll up a bunch of good bud in it. $125 at one club and $108 at another, but you can buy halfs for $54. I have yet to smoke one, I think you need to use a glass blunt or chillum to smoke em.

9. My Super Vape-Zilla !!!:smoking:

10. Blunts to the dome

11. Perc'd ROOR.

12. My little bubbler. Big hits still make you cough like a bitch, but you can rip it harder than any dry piece plus its 20 times more portable than a bong.

13. I love little bubs.:smoking: To bad mine broke when I let a friend borrow it.:(

14. My 2 bongs and my vapor bros, idk to be honest i love what they all bring.

15. giggidy giggidy glass