Whats your favorite thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by HD98, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Joints, Blunts, Pipes, Bongs, or a Vaporizor?

2. My favorite is joints. I'm usually conservative and hit one of my pipes though.

3. Peach white owl or green game

4. blunts and bonggggs

5. I love ripping a huge bong

6. Tin foil. Hands down.

7. Depends on how much weed I have really, I do like doing joints a lot, I'm starting to realize this more and more lately. I do like my bong a fair bit too but, I'd have to go with joints though as they get me much higher and there's nothing like just chilling, sitting back and putting on some nice chilled music and smoking a big fat joint.

8. Blunts over all! :metal:

9. a nice glass bong

10. A 14 mm glass on glass bong.

11. My favorite thing to smoke out of is a blunt, I love blunts. But if I have some really dank bud then I like to smoke out of pretty much any bowl to get the full flavor without the tobacco from the blunt.

12. Blunts are great if you want to be stoned all day.

13. Blunts n Bongs dawg. Blunts n Bongs.

14. Vaporizer. High at least once a day, if not twice. During the week 1 time more of the time, but rare occasions twice in that day but always get my work etc. done before doing it the second time. Weekends are times when I might be high every waking moment. And this is why I like my vaporizing pen, a gram of marijuana oil from the medical clubs here lasts a month at least of toking at the rate I do and a gram goes for 40$. So 40$ a month on weed and high everyday? I'll take that. Not to mention no combustion when vaporizing, lungs unaffected for them sports.

15. Apple/ Potato

16. Vaporizor with an a bong session every once in a while.

17. Joints are my favorite, stay lit and give you thick hits, but i probably like them most cuz i rarely smoke them cuz they use so much herb

bongs are 2nd cuz they get you faded, being able to take such bigger rips than anything else and I love watching that thick milk as it slowly builds up to your lips,

3rd I love me a vapor hoot, the enticing flavors of pure weed that cant be found with any other device curling around in your mouth, the distict vapor burn on your lungs, and the upbeat energetic but kinda spacey high that you can only get from a vape

Ive never tried a bubbler yet but my various pipes would be 4th on my list for portability and simplisity. they get you high, simply put.

and my metal 1 hiters last on my list, cuz of it being metal. but dam those things are handy for efficiency and perfectly fit in that miny extra pocket all jeans have on the right

18. A nice glass on glass bong, pref with an ice catcher. Makes my day every time. :)

19. [quote name='"Bud Weiser"']I like packing a bowl in my girls ass and hitting it from her mouth, way better than a gravity bong.[/quote]

Just died of laughter.