Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite thing to eat when you're stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Mad Hasher, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Mine is fluffernutter sandwiches. And Bud Light Lime :bongin:

2. Fruitloops with a spoon or two of extra sugar. Yum! :yummy:

3. Steamed pork dumplings. Oh, jerk chicken would be rad, actually.

4. a fat Chipotle burrito...always fills me up no matter how baked i am..about to rip the bong and go get it :hello:

5. Anything that I can reach without getting up. :p
    Lmaw naw, hmm.
    I love Oranges a looooot when I'm stoned. I can sit there and just eat like 50.

6. Whatever is in the kitchen.

If i have some extra cash, i like to run to taco bell and pick up 2 cheesy gordita crunchs with no baja sauce, a triple layer nacho, and 2 bean burritos to reheat later when come down and get hungry again =]

7. I always watch the Rockies when I'm blazed and when they score 7 or more runs in a game, the next day is 4 tacos for a buck. It's the ultimate stoner deal. I'm actually going to go get this sometime today.

Quiero Taco Bell :smoking:

8. Omg Funions are the best when I'm ripped. Baked lays are good too(Any flavor). For drinks, I usually stick to any soda or water.

9. [​IMG]

Oh yeah.

10. yes. Jerk Chicken.

11. bbq sandwich, bbq ribs, brisket, potatoe salad, baked beans,

really just any kind of BBQ mmm....

oh and chicken fried steak is the shit too

12. CHINESE FOOD AND 5 LAYER BEEFY BURRITO AND 2 CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES FROM TACO BELL!!!. taco bell has to be the best fast food

13. Jerk chicken sounds so good right now lol

14. Oreo ice cream :love:

15. Taco Bell over anything else any day.

16. #17 DEETZ_2692, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    fresh fruit is bomb as hell when your baked. A fresh granny smith apple is the fucking bees knees:smoking::smoking:...Oh and fresh coconut, not that artificial shit

17. I love coffee! Does that count?
    If not...Salad w/a nicely grilled steak. Yummy.

18. I LOVE In-N-Out!

Small children and hillbillies. Or small hillbilly children. Not because I'm racist; they're the most tender. Especially if they don't get too much exercise.

But, really, In-N-Out is so awesome. Never ate it while high, though. Cheescake is amazing while high. Any Italian food or food with a lot of seasonings. Oh, and STEAK!

19. fuck yes :D