whats your favorite thing to do while tripping on DXM?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BunnyNamedFrank, Mar 28, 2009.

1. #1 BunnyNamedFrank, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    just wondering what everyoens favorite thing to do while tripping on dxm is?

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::gc_rocks:

2. I've only had 3 experiences with DXM, just 1 of those being worth the trouble. I remember watching Family Guy and being so into it. In my mind, every single thing Peter said made perfect sense and seemed 100% true. I'd say laying back and watching TV was my favorite thing about it. Toilet water was kinda fun to stare at for 10 minutes after vomiting (and flushing, of course).

3. i like to move my arms violently. i like to dance to crazy music, or watch fucked up movies. also hiking in the woods in the middle of winter is good, or anytime really. try listening to uriah heep while dexing. or the last song on zepp III, hats off for roy harper.

i will advise against watching rocky horror picture show while dexing. that shit is just horrifying.

4. Haha, really? At what dose was this?
    At 700mg I watched Family Guy, and had no idea what was going on. Extremely hard for me to follow. Must have been a low plateau, yeah?

5. moving around feels good, music, tv/movies. the first time i did it i sat on gc and aim all night and enjoyed it so much

6. All my best times on dxm are when I'm laying in my bed listening to music.

7. Listening to music in the dark is awesome while dexing hard.

8. i just tryed this so called "dxm" LOL this stuff is a joke.. i did a whole extraction and got about 1 gram of powder and i took that alll and i only felt drunk:rolleyes: this DXM sugar stuff is a complete joke.. im very dissapointed in the results i had.. Tip for everyone- Dont even bother trying DXM. it was the weakest experience i tryed ever.. stick to mushrooms or LSD

9. #9 Skeletor, Mar 28, 2009
    you must not have done enough then

personaly ive never tried for 1st plateau

10. #10 Dualified, Mar 28, 2009
    haha there's always one of these dxm threads when i'm on it hahaha.

i took 420mg and i'm about to smoke a bowl...i'm about to peak and i'm fucked up....

but yeah...right now watching tv (venture bros is on) is fucking awesome and music and visuals and talking to people and anything involving cognative movements and functions are the best

but i'm messed up don't take my word for it

edit: layze, dude, you just haven't opened your mind up to the creativity that the drug can produce. don't be so closed minded and call it a type of being "drunk," sure it's like that a bit but it's pretty fun if you are learning about stuff and you're chilling and you have no worries or no placebo effects about any of the harful side effects occurring

11. #11 Lazye, Mar 28, 2009

Does the delsym bottle come with 880 mg of Dxm? I extracted the whole bottled and took all the powder and i only felt drunk, thats basically it..waste of time and money. i was lookin foward to seeling visuals and stuff like like.. should i extract 2 5oz bottles next time and time all that to feel stronger effects? or just chug some regular stuff.. today was my first time trying it and it doesnt seem appeling

12. i was only kidding

i just drink at least a 4oz bottle or tussen on an empty stomach, ive never extracted

13. The time-release formula weakens the DXM. It feels more like 440 mg's. I suggest doing 2 Zicam Max Cough Sprays. That would equal 782 mg's. Maybe more if you want visuals.

14. there's your problem. people who don't know what a good dxm experience is like are "extracting" dxm polystirex from delsyum and not having the full effect. even if you dissolve the poly coating in lemon juice, you still don't get the full effect.
    drink an 8oz bottle of robo max and get back to me. you'll see things differently.

15. Go to bed, so i can get back to being sober.

16. Do you have to keep posting your dislike towards DXM? We get it. It doesn't work on everyone the same. It makes me feel good and high.

17. good for you.
    I have to right to express my opinon on this subject, this is a fucking bbs for christ sakes.

18. lawl thats what i do