Whats your favorite thing to do while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Darth_Mal, Oct 24, 2013.

1. I like to play my guitar or put on an instrumental and just start freestyling. I love music and love the fact that i can differenciate(idk if i spelled that right) between my guitar and rap skills. So me and my friends(im the only one who plays guitar) just make music when we get stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lookup music. Browse youtube. Masturbate. Smoke more. Clean my glass. Draw. Usually just chiiillllll

• Like Like x 2
  3. I like to smoke weed

• Like Like x 1
  4. wanking always follows the ending of some really good bud

• Like Like x 2
  5. Masturbate ;) watch t.v., music, eat.

We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)

6. Yay! I like masterbating too!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Dude, it's definitely gotta be Super Spash Bros Brawl.

I will literally see someone rip their shirt off in anger or bite someone else's nipple everytime we toke and play it.

After that, probably survival overloads like eating hella food, drinking ICE water, taking a shit, and plowing right-ey :hide: 

And then of course there's sleeping (but preceded by smoking some more bud real quick)

8. Music
    Video Games
    Movies
    Playing Basketball

9. It's gotta be either watching The Wire, or listening to music.

10. Eating
    Music
    Sleeping
    Yes

11. Watching cloud formations. Some of them look like beautiful unicorns on a race track, and others look like a bird free from it's cage. Others actually look like some dude rubbing balls for weed or someone dodging the court system. But they are all memorable in their own right.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. The first thing I usually reach for when I'm toasted is the guitar. My favorite thing to do while stoned, or just in general, is sit on the back veranda and play music.

13. Eat some muthafuckin taco bell

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. A day at the skate park can be pretty intense when your trying to learn a trick and easily get it and sober up the next day landing nothing. :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Smoke more weed.

16. Sit, and think...

• Like Like x 2
  17. battlefield 3 stoned is the best! i was so baked last night that at one point i considered taking cover behind my desk, lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. watch movies and scoff my face :D

19. Cruising to the beach with some buds along with some blunts and dabs ready to hit the surf is always a blast

20. #20 Exodromos, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    My favourite thing to do stoned would be playing guitar. Hands down.