Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's your favorite thing to do while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by donsah86, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Kant is much easier to understand when you realize that he's an alien and the "Kingdom of Ends" he mentions occasionally is his home planet.

2. Chill with some real good people, chat guff and listen to dubstep, with the volume low but the bass high. Wobbly basslines always help.

3. music HAS to be playing when i smoke. always. haha other than that, just browsing the internet and shit. watching south park. play xbox.

4. Music, video games, skating (learned how to do fs flips this way), swimming, and smoking a hookah is fun while ur high

5. take a walk in the woods, listen to music (dubstep), clean, go for a run (i don't know how the hell i get so motivated sometimes), take a drive in the mountains

6. sorry to bump this, but I discovered my new favorite thing to do high. it is absolute bliss, to me anyway.

I get moderator high like two or three nice bong rips then go drive around my city at night singing along to the song "You Are Now in the Clouds With.." - Blu and Exile.

no joke this is seriously like heaven. :smoke:

7. Listen to music and have philosophical conversations with my friends haha

8. goin on gc is muh favorite. :wave:

9. music
    xbox- mostly mortal kombat and GTA IV
    drive, or ride in a car around philly yelling shit at people <---- probably my favorite
    smoke more
    roll blunts
    explore <----- possibly my favorite
    eat

10. I love to play with my RC cars or watch its always sunny in philly. or ps3 or xbox360 maybe shoot the gun.

11. Music is a must, and adventures.

Like watching someone rob a bank in a bush (So scared!)

12. Bump some Biggie, Big L and Tupac (RIP to all of them:(:()
    Play Infamous - So sick to shoot electricity everywhere and just F shit up lool
    Jerk Mah PEICE
    Watch family guy tehehe:)

happy smoking:smoke:

13. Definitely, I've had amazingly intense conversations with my philosophy-major friends while high.

Also:

Music. Music. Music. Music. It's the main reason I smoke, I think... just to hear all the layers in the music that I don't notice normally. I like to compose music while high, as well.

Old black and white movies also really make me happy, for some reason. I must have watched Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai about seven times stoned now. Also Star Wars and Doctor Who.

Sometimes I go over to this one stoner girl that I know's house and we cook yummy vegan food together :)

Writing - I write like mad when I'm high, pages and pages of stuff.

And reading.

And just chilling out and talking to people. I get very sociable and easy-going when I'm high, I love meeting new people, having good conversations, going to parties, going out and dancing. It's the best :)

14. going through the car wash is like a psychedelic alien abduction. so sick.

playin halo reach is always awesome

chasing any kind of animal is the most fun you can ever have while high

Writing/listening to music is great

Playing guitar

Contemplating weird-ass theories (the double slit experiment or schrodingers cat)

15. #35 NoLiM3, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol going through the car wash high is amazing lmao I sometimes blaze right before just because of how awesome it is. I swear it feels like im going down some giant robot's throat and it's just swallowing my whole car haha

16. I cant believe guitar hasnt been said! Unless i missed it. I love having a good guitar jam when im blazed!