Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite thing to do while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Philablount, Feb 16, 2009.

1. what? dude reddit is awesome , you should check it out sometime

2. Stumble upon
    Super smash bros ;)
    Playing basketball is my favorite though

3. FIFA. I get like 10 times better when I'm high. I can sit there and play someone, get my ass beat, go smoke, come back, beat them by 5 goals. I think its because i get more creative and move the ball around more which makes better plays. I also discovered that a chipped through ball into the box scores way more often than a cross. More accurate i guess.

Other than that, throwin in a lip and building bongs is a favorite. I've made some pretty great stuff under the influence haha.

4. Man driving is the shit stoned fun as hell just jump in my car and pull on the road with ppl light up j after j and smoke till the car is filled with weed song pumping Reggie and cypress mostly I find it's so much simpler driving high to everything is so slow and easy to do

Watching funny tv shit like stand up or family guy is fun to man u just laugh like a mother fucker haha not to mention playing video games xbox rules haha

And smoking j's while high is fun to man when I'm high I roll 1.5 - 2gr joints fuck their sweet they take forever to toke down and the roaches r dope to man haha

5. I'd say playing COD, Guitar or watching Netflix. Hit up the Documentary section and you'll be good to go.

6. I like to eat snacks then hop on wikipedia and wiki said snacks origins. Fuckin' strange I know.

7. I like xbox stoned. Smoking stoned. When I'm stoned I like watching my stoner friends act stupid. I like talking to my dad high. Anything to do with UR Penis when your high is going to be badass. Pretty much anything is better high.

8. Pearlin a swisher or a white owl. Maybe a philly if im in the mood.

9. #110 -4Twenty-, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    My top 10 in order.

1. Sex, I only did it high once but it was amazing beyond words.

2. Finding/cooking up the exact thing I want at that time. I never get munchies where I eat just about anything, I want ONE THING in particular sometimes (mostly really) it's chocolate, which I just grab but I once went so far to make spaghetti at 2AM just because I wouldn't want to eat anything else... I can be picky I know, but that was the best meal I've ever had.

3. Music, especially bands like Pink Floyd, God is an astronaut, Shpongle etc.

4. Beer, I never much care for sweet drinks like soda when I'm high, unless I got some red bull laying arround which is the only exeption to what I stated above I grab a few beers.

5. Watching friends while they laugh their asses off, that mostly gets me started aswell.

6. Stoner movies, or any trippy movie like Blueberry (if you haven't seen Blueberry/Renegade, hit the bong and watch it WITH SUBTITLES, you'll love it)

7. Talking to people, either people who are in my direct area or on msn, I only got on msn high because I would come and visit them if I wanted to walk.

8. Rolling up another one, not to smoke at that time but just rolling a joint for the next day or later that evening. I just like to roll joints/blunts, I even got a few vails of honey-liquor mix sitting here in case I want to get freaky deaky with my rolling.

9. Thinking of stuff, I get the most amazing stoner quotes sometimes but I always forget them, I once lost my best friend (a few years back) and last I was just sitting in a field watching the boats sail by I saw someone flying a kite, this came out:

"Feeling high as a kite watching the people fly kites on this sunny day,
    Remembering when I was little Elroy and me would fly kites.
    And then later we flew kites feeling high as kites,
    Wondering if somone would reminisce when they looked as us high as a kite flying our kite."

10. and this is 10 because it all depends on my mood when high but I sometimes (not often) really need a good walk to clear my head and while toking up I go to my favorite toking spot, which is in the middle of a nature preserve with a lot of birds and boats and plants.
    Really a great place to do number 9 on my list.

I could make this list wayy longer but let's just quit here.

10. Hardstyle or no style! :metal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYDAxndKh9c&feature=fvst]YouTube - Brennan Heart vs JDX - Get Wasted (Defqon1 Anthem 2007)[/ame]

11. With beats. Oh my god. Best thing ever.

12. watching the clouds and painting

13. smoke, eat and pass out. smoke, eat and pass out. do it several times ha

14. Play Mount and Blade

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkL9SB06Tpc]YouTube - god wills it[/ame]

15. Driving with my friends. Listening to music. Sex of any kind. Sleeping. Munching. School if I'm EXTREMELY high. Its just funny as hell cause everyone (usually even the teachers) know haha

16. Dude! Watching documentaries while high is the shit! Especially those nature documentaries. Also, if you haven't tried this yet, watch the show Through the Wormhole while blazed. It will blow your mind.

17. Listening to Reggae in front of a mirror and pretending I'm actually the artist shooting a music video

18. #119 Mary Jboyfriend, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude have you ever watched the documentary the Union: the business behind getting high? It is the greatest movie ever made.

19. I have seen that one. But I wasn't smoking at the time.
    It was definitely very good!