Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite thing to do while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Philablount, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Play video games, fuck, drive my car, eat pizza, draw.

2. [quote name='"cornedbeef"']

They begin the show with shots of him and his voice, but it transitions into a human voice quickly. The narrator is reading the words of Stephen Hawking, but in a human voice, which makes it easier to follow and still just as interesting. I highly recommend it. Smoke a sativa dominant strain before you watch it, if you have one available.[/quote]

Ya but when I watch it I forget that its his words and one time he's like I have a theory about this and I'm like who the Fuck are u then I remembered

3. I love listening to music, hanging out by the pool/jacuzzi or at the beach....Soaking in some vitamin D!

:smoke:

4. listening to jazz and having sex are pretty high up on my list as well, bonus points for doing them simultaneously

5. Forget about my problems and be accepting of everything

6. i like to just chill out with friends talk watch some tv maybe play some video games then go to bed.
    i also like driving listening to music and riding forewheelers just about anything is better high! =P.
    oh and i freaking love going on youtube and watching the movies: watch this when your high, there so real! its awesome.

7. That's cuz you were baked. :smoke:

8. my favorite things to do while high are

-smoke/roll more weed
    -basketball
    -drive around with music
    -eat
    -video games
    -deep philosophical conversations
    - hell idk all of life is fun when high....except for math.....:smoke:

9. smoke hookah, drink iced tea or fruit smoothie, cook/bake elaborate vegan junk
    watch animated movies
    ...vibrator?
    go to art museums
    play guitar
    pass a bowl around with my friends
    paint
    fucking smoke more

10. Lately I've mostly been smoking at my house, either alone watching TV or listening to music or with friends, chillin, one of who messes around with my guitar all the time so that's entertaining. That's been the jist of my routine lately, used to be a lot more, crazy, I should say. I'm quite content with it, however.

11. you have it figured out, shredding pow stoned it the best

• Like Like x 1
  12. -philosophize, harmonize, appreciate the subtle beauty of....

ehh, who am I kidding? I'm an eater.

13. [quote name='"IvGotMilk"']Forget about my problems and be accepting of everything[/quote]

That ^ and down hill speed boarding. Also wake boarding or any other water activity at my lake house in maine early in the morning while the water is like a giant sheet of glass. And while where on the lake fishing and blazing is what I would imagine heaven would be like to folks who believe in fairy tales.

14. gettin pussy :):):):)
    lidten to music
    goin out to see the world when im feelin good

15. 1. ride blasting music or rap
    2. sex
    3. bowling(more fun then you would think especially when they got the lights off)

16. Go see concerts, cuz you can blaze there and listen to great music, you get to drive on the way there, so that takes care of many of the things mentioned.

Music festivals are great opportunities to smoke the herb and do stuff.

I love blazin it up on the way down, and once you're at the fest the possibilities are endless.. frisbees, cookin, music, trippy handdrawn art to gaze at, etc.

My personal favorite thing to do when stoned is play the fuck out of my guitar. Manipulating tones is really fun especially when you figure out how to comfortably improvise in front of people.

17. I like to get really stoned and go to American Furniture Warehouse (go Colorado!) and just sit in the massage chairs.

No joke, I do this for hours when I'm high.

18. ^ shit, that's genius

19. This is boss, budget baller right here, no lie I wanna do this.:D

20. Freestylin to a beat and listening to music also driving fast.