Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite thing to do while high? Weed Quirks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cow-udders, Feb 28, 2016.

1. For me, I love binge watching old cartoons "Ed Edd N' Eddy" and "Ren and Stimpy".
    I also love to draw and paint more when I'm high because I'm way more focused and I draw super amazing stuff really fast. Oddly enough, I don't really take my parrots out (out of fear of hurting them) when I'm high, and Chinese food tastes horrible for some reason? Do you guys have Weed Quirks? [​IMG]

2. I'd say far and away my favorite high activity is listening to music. Specifically with headphones on, it's been a long standing tradition of mine. I love just sparking one and letting the vibe from the tunes carry me away. As far as 'weed quirks' or anything like that, I'm not sure. Probably not anything outside the run of the mill after effects of toking, the munchies, weednaps, zoning out and shit like that.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

3. I've been thinking about buying a pair of headphones recently, been looking at the studio beats and I found some on amazon for 140, but I just don't know if they would be worth it, I listen to music a lot but spending that much money on headphones just seems kind of wasteful.

4. feels better when high honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    I love to watch YouTube videos and comment stupid stuff on threads so the next day I laugh it off. (Usually smoke at night)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I always have a lot of ideas, but by the time I reach my laptop my head is empty, I just stare at the youtube homepage for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to watch. Then I watch talk show fights, the same ones every. single. time. Then I feel lazy, depressed, worthless and I go to sleep. Then I wake up, go to class, think about all the cool stuff I'll do while high, go home, smoke, forget everything, stare for 30 minutes, watch talk show fights, repeat.

6. damn that's depressing yo
    whenever you're looking up something on youtube watch "hindi trip" videos.
    i could watch those for hours and they help me organize my thoughts a bit.