What's Your Favorite Thing to do High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by abuckley89, Mar 3, 2007.

1. I like to watch really crappy blaxpoitation films. There is nothing funnier than being high watching Dolemite.

What do you guys like to do high?

2. well you can do what i just did, smoke a J, then pack a bowl...
    I get lifted.

3. play my 360 especially fight night 3 and gears of war, watch movies and eat fast food

4. Usually Ill play my PSP, depending on the time of day, jam some tunes, go for a drive, clean my car. Once agian just depends on the day and how Im feeling. But usually my PSP gets alot of playtime.

5. My favorite thing to do high is watch The Goonies , then listen to some music ( explosions in the sky , incubus , team sleep , mars volta) then I surf GC on my mac . :-D stay green!

6. I like to listen to music, just close my eyes and listen. I feel sort of a force pushing my head and torso down.

Hey, that's cool man, I do it too :hello:.

7. I love halo 2 online when im baked. For some reason im amazing at it. I usually suck at most things high.

8. Goonies rock for sure. One of my all time favs.

"Oh, you idiot! You glued it on upside-down!"

9. I would love to toke up with chunk and listen to his stories lol . I love him .:p

10. my fellow stoner buddy and I invented a game called Sake. Is half hockey half soccer. We got about a 10' x 4' concrete area and set up some ghetto little goals and shoot a puck around with our feet. Might not sound like much but any idea conceived under the influence of marijuana and liquor is a damn good one in my book.

11. Lay in the sun and smoke too many cigarettes, or go swimming. Anything I do while stoned is accompanied by music.

12. Make Love

Play Music:D :hello: :smoking: :smoking:

13. One of my fav things to do when im lifted is practicing my video games for tournament days =] I use to do it more before but lately just once in a while. Ill prolly watch some tv or go for a cruise in my car bumping my system. What else, well hitting up my homegirls over the phone and catching up then meeting up haha =P.

14. Goin pro in Wii baseball.

yeeeeeeeeeee!

15. Play music chill with my homies and smoke cigarettes.

16. play xbox 360, watch equalizer on computer while listening to trippy music, and play video games in general

17. If u want a funner version of soccer and hockey mixed play soccer on ice like at a park in the winter if people make an ice rink at one of your local parks. Set up 2 garbage cans and get about 6 ppl and play ice soccer with only shoes, no skates. Its so dam fun:smoking: