whats your favorite straint to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cr0nickid, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Cataract Kush. It's OG Kush x L.A. Confidential

2. Sour Dream brings me back to when i first started :rolleyes:

3. Had some beautiful white rhino recently that's been real nice and a 2g bag of sour diesel I got ages back.

4. NICE!! Sour diesel lays me out bro.. Spent more money on food than the weed LOL!!!:bongin:

5. Bullrider! Never felt a better high smoke was good but a great flavored good smoke is purp diesel, maybe 3kings that is good shyt too

6. What you know about some AK-47. So good.
    [​IMG]

7. Strawberry cough all the way

8. Now Id say Alaskan Thunderfuck

image-1150690200.jpg

image-670761201.jpg

9. i havent tried too many but so far its a tie between Afghan Kush and King Kush.

10. I prefer a nice headband myself, it helps with my general anxiety disorder

11. Ogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog

12. OG master

13. Threads like this are hilarious to me.

It can vary so much from grow to grow depending on the skill of the grower and the transportation used. Allot of the time there is no name for the green so people just spout random names to emphasize the fact that its nice weed so if your picking up from the streets then what ever stupid name your dealer gives you is completely irrelevant. I declare that from now all threads like this must be altered to read :'Post pics of the best buds you have ever smoked' or something cos that would actually make sense and might be worth reading, this is just garbage.

14. Blueberry is my all time favorite

15. Since this is in the social side if gc you really can't get grumpy and demand pics. Only we growers are OBSESSED with our strains and take pics like they are our offspring. Give em a break. Maybe they can tell what and why it's their fav strain?

16. Blue Dream...but where I live, my dealers are always saying theyre giving me strains like maui wowie, pineapple express....they bullshit soo much lmao

I say fuck strains tho, either you got good shit, or bad shit, nothing else matters

17. Hawaiian skunk, master kush, and purple urkle.
    Hawaiian skunk gave me closed eye visions.

18. Purple. Kush.

ForumRunner_20120401_222230.png

19. Some Bubba or an OG

20. Blue dream or Purple Bubblegum.

Both of which are sitting in my drawer waiting for me and I'd like to address that. *Ahem* If you'll excuse me..