Whats your favorite strain?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420inc., Oct 12, 2014.

1. With the many different buds out there, what's the best tasting, smelling, stickiest you can remember or currently have been tokin on?

Pics are always awesome ;)
    My personal fave is afganykush

2. The plague was a good one.

3. My personal favorite is OG kush. I know some people think its overrated or whatever but it has an amazing taste and smells great it smells like a pinetree and gives you a really heavy high but mellow at the same time. Only downside to it is the munchies are INSANE. It is a close call tho for me between OG, sour diesel, and bluedream

4. Thats not cool man dont comment to be a DH to OP i cant stand that shit

5. And you too DH

6. I want to say that maybe there is one thread, just one thread out there like this. Hell maybe even exactly like this.

Plus the appropriate section, instead of, general, would be nice.

7. The best strain i have toked on recently was called super lemon haze. The look of it was amazing coated white not got any pictures though sorry guys. got me 10/10 high of the first joint

8. ok[​IMG]

I just read on a Netflix movie description for Nature: Honey Badgers: Masters of Mayhem that 

"the honey badger, 'the thug of the savannah', is known for its ability to confront grown lions, castrate charging buffalo and shrug off toxic snakes."

Thug of the savannah? Castrate charging buffalo???  :eek: 

10. We give no fucks! It's castrate or be castrated in the wild wild, wild. Err got no time for your little poisonous snakes or your cowardly lions. We are the top of the food chain.

:metal:

And I thought your name was cute, warm, and sweet.  :eek: I'll put you on my list of people to avoid pissing off.

Now, we're fucking up this thread again so I better say that I like White Widow and Blueberry Kush.

12. Hard to say really the best high i ever had was from some super northen lights but i like blue cheese as well as haze, white widow, grapes, mango, train wreck and a lot of others which i cant remember lol but the main thing is how good it is ie thc content and if its a sativa or indica I brought 1.8 of some haze indica for £20 been bonging all night just had a fat bong hit already smoked about .5/.6 I like sativa's to smoke outdoors or on the park but i dont mind it indoors as well but I prefer rolling spliffs(tobbaco and weed)with sativa's like cheese for the taste and usually bong my indica's like this haze oh also going to pick up some amnesia tommorow ain't had some in a while  :bongin:

13. Best smell/taste/aesthetics: OG Cherry Kush.

Best strength/effects/high: White Rhino x White Widow mix I made with a buddy. We called it Widowmaker.

14. Favorite strain? I always liked Sweet Tooth.

15. All comments are funny, feel free to bicker haha. It's entertaining. OG cherry kush sounds amazing!

16. Also, not to get personal. But where you folks from smoking these wonderful strains? Hard to get them here in ny

17. Jack's Cleaner. So energizing, it's like doing other drugs that we can't mention here. My pal smoked two bowls with me and I cleaned his entire house, mopped, dusted, everything, just because I was high as fuck and felt like it.

18. #19 Sir_sparka_bowl, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Im from the NY as well but i live down in georgia currently and i dont have access to individual strains here locally just no name dank and mids but lets just say there are some options out there of receiving many different medical strains through the mail from cali and other places. However i have never used any of these services because that would be breaking the law and im not bout that life. But ya know they are out there tho ;)

19. Thats kinda strange because i got an o of some blueberry for cheap one time and for me it was one of the weakest medical buds ive ever smoked