whats your favorite strain??

Discussion in 'General' started by sdlave, Jul 30, 2012.

1. whats your favorite strain and why? lookin for some new herb :smoke:

2. Green Crack, GDP, G13, Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Lemon Haze.
    :yummy::smoking:

3. Master kush, GD purp, trainwreck, blackberry rhino, white widow, green crack, pineapple

4. Galaxy is till my Numero Uno. IDKY but I havent found anything that can top it for me yet

5. OG kush
    Anytype, sativa dominant, indica dominant it doesn't matter that strain ALWAYS delivers

6. #6 Nash92, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Strawberry Cough, Silver Haze, Blue Dream. :smoke:

7. Og sour Platinum blue skunk rhino widow kush.

8. [quote name='"SFweedtoker"']OG kush
    Anytype, sativa dominant, indica dominant it doesn't matter that strain ALWAYS delivers[/quote]

This^

And I like alot I tga strains namely vortex and plushberry

9. green crack was good and so was lambs breath (one of bob marleys favorites, shit was so sticky). other than those 2 and possibly GDP most of my stuff is no name. i hate not living in an MMJ state... especially florida of all places...

10. GDP, bubba kush

11. Strawberry Cough, Lavender Trainwreck, Sour D

12. Blue dream. Green crack. Bubba kush. Sour D. There are many others too, but those first four are my personal fav.:smoke:

13. Green crack, no other weed gets me as fucked up on first hit. Bought it from the dispensary. It is organic apparently.

14. I've heard stawberry cough is crazy good! I haven't been able to try it yet, is it a strong indica, sativa, or hybrid? Can someone tell me how their high on it was?

15. My best friend thought he was having a mental breakdown when he smoked GDP. He was freaking out and I was having the time of my life. That was some good stuff

16. Trainwreck, sour d, OG kush

17. Sour D probably, but I recently tried a new strain called Lemon Catpiss and that shit smelled and tasted fucking amazing.

18. I find that strain names dont mean much. Good weed is good weed and a lot of it depends on how well it was grown. Even dank strains can turn out shitty if not grown right.

19. It's a hybrid, sativa dominant. It was the most comfortable high, it was very uplifting like it took all my anxiety away, which is why I smoke it:smoke:

20. definitly green crack, og kush and some sour diesel are some of my favorites