Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite strain to pick up on?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitewall420, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Just sittin here stoned wondering what everyones favorite strain is at the moment.
    lately ive been pickin up on some sour kush and headband wich is great but my favorite would probably be super lemon haze :smoke:
    what about you?

2. Sour diesel, god's gift, or train wreck.

3. Oh and Cali Kush.

4. true, cali's got the dankest bud hands down

5. i go with which ever strain is the most dense/crystally/sticky. but my favorite strain would have to be og kush. it was the first strain i've ever smoked so it brings back memories :smoke:

6. I need to find some headband.

7. I've been pickin' up some Hindu Skunk lately and rollin' that shit up in a wrap. I don't smoke blunts that often because they're too expensive for me. But my favorite strain so far is probably NYC Diesel.

8. [quote name='"Whitewall420"']Just sittin here stoned wondering what everyones favorite strain is at the moment.
    lately ive been pickin up on some sour kush and headband wich is great but my favorite would probably be super lemon haze :smoke:
    what about you?[/quote]

Super lemon haze is the shit!!

9. No one state has the dankest buds. It all comes from dank growers.

10. Northern lights

11. i also picked up some green crack extreme. a strong sativa in the afternoons are awesome.:smoking:

12. Don't often know the real name of the strain I'm smoking. But I was quite fond with Lemon Skunk, and Sour Diesel :bongin:.

13. Huh? California is at the forefront of breeding and cultivating marijuana in America, surprised you don't know that. Go to Jacksonville, NC, small town I use to live in, and try to find a sack of OG Kush, good luck. Now go to Los Banos, CA, another small town I lived in, and try to find a sack of OG Kush, I'm sure you can. You see the difference? We have the dankest buds, partly because we have the dankest strains.

14. Super Sour Deisel, i have no idea if its legit but it was the best stuff i ever smoked. Really mellowed out sativa

15. True to a certain extent. If your talking about on a average basis then yeah California definitely has one of the dankest buds in the whole country.

16. Just picked up a g of some headband last night, one small .3 bowl got me BLASTED. Feels good, man.

17. Sour Diesel is like gold to me