Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite song to get high to?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all.

Also if you guys have any indie music you like to get high to, thats even better. Wiz is good, but i need to broaden my genres in order to relate and naturally achieve inner mortality. 

P.S.  
             Yes, i am a monk

2. [quote name="Tseten" post="19101459" timestamp="1386193036"]Title says it all.Also if you guys have any indie music you like to get high to, thats even better. Wiz is good, but i need to broaden my genres in order to relate and naturally achieve inner mortality. P.S. Yes, i am a monk[/quote]Listen to The Mahdi. by The Underachievers if you like rap. They're two rappers from NY who rap about spirituality and higher consciousness.

3. Troll. 

4. Champagne Supernova by Oasis is in my opinion the ultimate high song, at least from the past two decades.  :metal:

But pretty much anything is good for me, as long as it's on my iTunes. 

5. And 222 by Flatbush Zombies

6. lol,do you hate me now because of our disagreement.

7. Dude...........Dude..........Dude.............. Thats good music, thanks for introducin them to me.

8. already know the song, thanks though. ill give it a shot though.

9. [quote name="Tseten" post="19102447" timestamp="1386204059"]Dude...........Dude..........Dude.............. Thats good music, thanks for introducin them to me.[/quote]No problem dude, I thought you might appreciate it :)

10. Gotta be anything by Radiohead - Planet Telex...actually anything from Radiohead it's just a magical experience.

11. A Horse With No Name

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Mgmt: electric feel. Devin the dude: what a job. Mac miller: the question. Wiz Khalifa: up. Alt-j: breezeblocks. Big sean: high. Nervina: all apologies. Deadmou5: stobe. AER: FEEL I BRING. Wiz Khalifa: the plan.

Heres a list of the shit I can think of off the top of my head. its a variety genre's

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Thats by America correct?

14. [quote name="Grade a kush" post="19102531" timestamp="1386204882"]Mgmt: electric feel. Devin the dude: what a job. Mac miller: the question. Wiz Khalifa: up. Alt-j: breezeblocks. Big sean: high. Nervina: all apologies. Deadmou5: stobe. AER: FEEL I BRING. Wiz Khalifa: the plan.Heres a list of the shit I can think of off the top of my head. its a variety genre'sSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Up is definitely an all time Wiz classic. Will forever be one of my favorites!

15. thanks man, the only song i know is the plan by Wiz, gotta broaden those horizons.

16. Yep, I heard it on Breaking Bad a few weeks ago, and now it's my favorite song to toke to.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. CAnt believe i never heard that song, im a pretty big Wiz fan.

18. I got this on my mind right now. 

http://youtu.be/fGA7ajqrm0w

19. Zip and a double cup - juicy jSent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. "One Toke Over The Line." by Brewer & Shipley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.