Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite smoking piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokELikEABoaT, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Mine is my 18 inch RooR Icemaster. He is my pride and joy. We named him Ol' Roy.

2. My titanium bong. The thing is so fucking sexy. it stays so cold too. the hottest I've ever gotten it was warm to the touch, after hold a jet flame to it for a little bit.

The only problem with it though, is that it holds heat for so long. I eventually had to machine some heatsink fins into the bowl and stem.

3. my 48 inch bubbbler bong its so badass just put some cold sprite remix in it yummmmmmmmmm

4. I might have to try that in my bong.

5. heeeey ur lucky im nicce ill share with u if u can locate me

6. my new glass spoon. glass is the best to smoke out of. it's crazy, man.

7. Smoke, you get your roor from that german site? Got any pics.

8. i'd say my favorite place is right here in my room, i open the window and have the best breeze .. i can just blow out freely .. i love smokin here in peace.

damn im so high ... thought the post said "whats your favorite smoking place"
    hah wow ... zoinks!

9. I love my 2ft glass on glass bong with icechatcher/ashcatcher and diffuser. I love toking out of my glass spoon though, CCG insideout. I like to use my bong when i want to get high, but if i'm in a real chill mood i'll pack my pipe and just sit on the couch and toke on it while watching T.V. The bong sometime takes to much effort. I never leave water in my bong, so first i have to fill it up, then put ice in it, then put it together, than toke out of it, then take it apart, dump the water and wash it out. Sometimes i'm just to lazy to do that. I also have a 14in bong that i like to use alot more, just for the fact that it fits in the sink, but its not glass on glass.

10. a glass chillum, hits nice and straight, easy to hide, its all good, plus i cant hide a bong so its chillums and small spoons for me, which isn that bad come to think of it...

peace

jeff

11. Closest thing to my hand.

12. got a 2 ft double chambered neon green bong that smokes like a champ..friends call it the "jolly green giant" and every time we spark it youll feel jolly alright.......

13. i used to have a sweet ass bubbler, me and my friends named it chubbs. but anyways, we used to top the weed with vicoden, that shit really fucks you up, but it clogged the pipe, so we tried to unclog it and my friends brother broke it :-( so now all i have is a pretty nice spoon.

14. Take a joint, roll it tight and make it fat.

Stick it inside of a plastic tube about 8 inches long, but skinny enough to hold the joint in sturdy.

Cram the end of the J into the pipe and light up.

If you rolled the J tight enough, and it is burning even, you should have to suck for like 2 seconds before your lungs are full.