Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite smoking method?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gamer25, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Which one gets you the highest?

2. Probably smoking a nice pipe, or even a bucket.

3. Bongs and vapes definitely win for getting you the highest.
    My favorite way to smoke is out of joints(naked papers), bongs, and bubblers.

4. Incredibowl or bong rip usually kills me.

5. pipe gets me the highest, i enjoy joints more tough

6. gravs, stoned after a couple good hits:smoking:

7. Bowls get me higher, but I absolutely love joints.

8. Snorter here. I keep it legit.

9. Really digging bongs lately. :D Although I need to get myself a good GoG bong. I'm sick of plastic and metal or glass and metal.

10. I like bongs, blunts and joints.

11. Bongs if I want to get baked.
    Joints otherwise

12. I only smoke two ways usually, My Bong, and Papers.
    I rip my bong w/ a glass of oj every morning, and papers the rest of the day(usually).

13. Read this somewhere don't quote me on accuracy but vapes get 90% thc from ganj bongs n pipes get 70% joinjts blunts get bout 35% I smoke bongs but I love me a nice doob

14. Vaporizer...

15. I have like a fucking bong fetish, the past couple of days I've been obsessing over my 24" black label RooЯ

16. Pick it!

Pack it!

Fire it up...

17. My vaporizer

18. hey man im just wondering about pipes, do they really get 70% like bongs?
    can u give me an article about it? just interested

19. Well Bongs and Vaporizers get you the Highest, no one should disagree with me on that. It's pretty much a fact. But theres nothing better than having a Joint all to yourself.