Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Favorite Smoking Method?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by myclockreads420, Mar 9, 2011.

1. mine is Sativa Around 9:30 Pm...

i Light Some Candles And Indulge In A Hot Bath...
    Than Stand Up When Satisfied And Let The Hot water Hit you... (i mean turn on the shower)
    than before your done... blast it AS COLD AS POSSIBLE... and than super hot... it feels FUCKING amazing!!!!!

than make Sure You Have Your Towel All Nice And Warmed Up... (you can do this with a blowdryer) and dry yourself off... go make some microwave popcorn... and whle watching a movie of your choice (try to avoid comidies, try a sad movie) and take all the wackey shit you have in your house (strobe lights, smoke blowing machines, or lasers.) turn them on and enjoy your movie... afterwards... (if the movie is long, take a smoke break...) turn upside down on your couch... and let the blood rush to your head.... finally pretend your a green cyclopse monster from harry potter... and stomp your way to your bedroom... grab your cat or dog and spend the rest of your high telling them how soft their fur is.... and how cute they are.... i know it sounds gay... but if you do it with sativa... and come back to me and tell me its not cool, ill smoke cat hair in my next joint....

• Like Like x 3
  2. Through a pipe, hands down. I'm on the go a lot, it's small and portable. I also have a pretty damn good pipe, so it hits like a well tamed beast. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  3. favorite way to smoke is outta my bong best investment ive ever made

4. i meant like things to do while high.... but my favorite tool is a hookah...

5. I like to get home from work, shower, and then pack a bowl either with my spoon or with my recently broken water pipe (thank you cat) and smoke as I prepare dinner. Sometimes my munchies end up being my dinner. Watching a movie or listening to some chill music with the lights dimmed. And I am stoned next to my cat

yes.

6. I always love the wake and bake, there is no better way to start the day.

:smoke:

7. My tool is the old fashion blunt. I just love blunts. I will hit pipes now and then, but fuckin blunt is so ritualistic. I love it. Things I do when I am high is turn on underground hip hop, watch ancient aliens series on History Channel, fuck (but I prefer not to cuz it takes some out of the high), read philosophy and spirituality (although I probably believe 0% of the shit), and talk about politics.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bong or joint

love milky bong rips. mmmmmm tasty

9. Around 10:00pm... Sitting in my recliner infront of my TV. Smoking sticky weed in my glass bowl. Either watching a good show,movie, or listening to music. Just me, Bymyself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. when i read that it reminded me of my son,,, hes getting into rap... hes a 14 year old hip hop/rapper.... haha

11. Smoking a few joints while alone, chilling with MF DOOM and Quasimoto. Joints feel like the most natural way. Due to where I'm living (for the next week) I can't smoke up wherever or whenever I like, so joints are rare. One hitters save lives!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Joint - weed
    Concentrates - portable e-nail

13. My overall favourite would be this Blunt but I love the bong to... :toke:

14. I love waking up, putting on some youtube (either Luna, Codeh, Leafy, CG420, or Strain Central), packing a few bowls in my mini bubbler and enjoying my morning.
    I also enjoy smoking in my friend's car with a small bong before we go on adventures (usually to Walmart or a nearby city, nothing too exciting generally)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Love joints, I also use blunts but not all the time, I'll maybe smoke a blunt 1-3 times a month, it's mostly splifs for me all day everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum