Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite smoking method?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TimSmokes420, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hey GC, what's your guys favorite smoking method? I like bowls, and the occasional blunt. I find bowls conserve more of my stash, and I personally like it. I've had my bowl for over 15 years so I guess it's nostalgia for me.

2. Bowls: very tasty, more harsh than joints, indiscreet, strong high
    Joints: tasty, smooth, portable, slightly weaker than bowls, fucking reek afterwards though
    Pen vape: not tasty, not smelly, very discreet and portable, powerful high
    Oil rig: Most powerful high, not very convenient though

I love all methods, but they each have their place. I vape at work so I don't stink like weed, but the best is mixing them up :smoke:

3. I love vaping, conserves and gets me way higher.also I can re use the bud

4. I prefer my bongs but I vape occasionally. Mostly because my vape is a pain in the ass.

5. Mixing all that up sounds fucking amazing haha. I honestly thought about buying a pen vape

6. I got the 710 pen and it's been working great for 3 months now, highly recommended. :smoking:

7. I'm a bong and dab man!! But I love rolling joints and blunts too :)

8. Bong, and steam roller, glass only. I chill with a bunch of old hippy heads so a joint is good and it keeps them happy

9. Bongs solo joints group

10. Nothing like a good bong hit at the end of the day. Maybe a dab or two on the rig ;)

11. i LOVE a good slow burning joint. absolutely love them.

after that id have to say a good bubbler packed with some finely ground dank with some hash oil melted on top

my least favorite would have to be bongs, they make me cough and sleepy

12. Nothing like a nice bong packed full with ice and organically grown buds.

13. Anything glass, with the occasional blunt or joint. cant roll a blunt to save my life though :(

14. I really like the social aspect of just sitting and passin' the bong.

15. I love bongs. Nothing like a few huge rips to the dome before bed!

:smoking:

16. i mother fuckig love walking the dog while i use my pax lol. I let her walk me basically and its a freaking adventure!!!!

17. Fat ass blunts during hotbox sesh or l rides, or pass the bong in the shed. On my own, a nice relaxing bowl.

18. My metal pipe

19. Either taking dabs of oil outta my bong, or taking a fat bag of vapor from my vape.