Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Favorite Smelling Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KingOfBud, May 14, 2011.

1. I just picked up a half oz of mango kush. That is probably the greatest smelling bud I've ever owned. It smells so sweet it makes my mouth water. Whats your favorite smelling strain?

:smoking::smoke::hippie::ey::bongin::metal::wave::yummy::poke:

I added my favorite emotes for those of you that are interested..

2. Sour diesel hands down.

3. Blueberry, I love fruity smelling buds.

4. blue cheese stanks so nice

5. 1: Purple Mr. Nice Guy
    2.Mango
    3.Cannalope Haze
    4.Master Kush
    5.Blackberry
    6.Blue Dream
    7.Blueberry
    8.Headband
    9.C-99 x Kal-X
    10.NYCSour Deisel :smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. blue dream and tangerine haze since i love the fruity strains

7. Sour Diesel... sooo good.

8. 1)Grape Ape
    2) Super Lemon Haze
    3) Blue Goo
    4) Chiesel ( funky but great smelling)
    5) Green Crack ( smells like a pine forest)
    Top 5 favorite smelly dank strains :smoke:

9. triple diesel,flo,tangerine haze,orange velvet,banana kush and an old school strain called catpiss. no particular order love em all!

10. Barney farms LSD
    TGA JILLYBEAN AND CHERNYOBL
    Ch9 herijuana x jack33

11. To my nose sour d has the best smell i can Sniff that shiiit alllll dayyyy like crackk lmao

12. #13 S0UR, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^^^^^

13. sour D is one of my favorite smelling strains. i was picking up sour D for about 3 months straight 2 winters ago.everytime i got it, it smelled the same and i became ver familiar with that smell. it brings a smile to my face everytime i crack open a bag and get that smell of some sour D.
    behind sour D i would say blue dream.

im a sucker for some dank satvias:smoke:

14. There's that weed my friend gets every so often that sort of smells like puke, but not in a burn-the-back-of-your-throat way. That one is always awesome.

And the bubba kush I got now is great.

15. Strawberry cough

16. Strawberry Diesel. Stanks like sour D but w/ a delightfully sweet undertone like strawberry candy.

17. Trainwreck it's such a different smell I just love it. I can't wait til I get some more....

18. grapefruit kush