Whats your favorite show?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Shablagoo, Oct 12, 2011.

1. O there are probably a million threads like this but who gives a shit? What's your favorite show (high or sober)? Last week I was blazed and i was watching That 70's Show and there couldn't have possibly been anything better.

2. i love Jersey Shore

3. As of right now, here's the order

1. Breaking Bad
    2. Six Feet Under tied with The Sopranos
    3. The Wire
    4. Trailer Park Boys
    5. Spongebob

4. its alwasys sunny in philidelphia,family guy,futurama,pawn stars..

5. Dexter, sons of anarchy, boardwalk empire, south park, and workaholics :hello:

6. strangers in danger
    worlds dumbest
    ufc
    cash cab
    wipeout

7. i have all the seasons on dvd and avoid watching it on tv because i want to watch it from begining to end:)

8. Trailer Park Boys
    Ice Road Truckers

The show DEA on Spike isn't too bad, though it seems like I see the same episodes over and over again. There's also a new show on TV called Bordertown Loredo, where they bust members from cartels trying to cross the border with huge amounts of drugs.

9. ^^was just watching that today,,,they made a 60 pound bust and made it seem like nothing,,then later they made an 800 lb bust,,holy!!!

10. Trailer Park Boys will always be my favorite show, for the rest of my life.

Prison Break is a fucking awesome series that I finished watching on Netflix recently. Amazing show.

Breaking Bad is another series which I am currently watching. Also an amazing show.

11. Trailer Park Boys - Will forever be one of the greatest shows of all time.

The X-Files - See TPB. This show was like crack, I was hooked start to finish.

South Park & the Simpsons - I grew up with these shows, they're still classic to me.

Breaking Bad - One of the few newer shows that actually engages me and makes me want to watch. Great stuff!

12. favorite currently airing: Justified

Favorite to re watch many many times: Trailer Park Boys

Favorite of all time: See signature.

13. In not really any order:

Mission Hill
    Six Feet Under
    Arrested Development
    Breaking Bad
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Parks and Recreation
    Gilligan's Island
    Family Ties
    Mad Men
    The X-Files
    Futurama
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Cowboy Bebop
    Workaholics
    LOUIE
    Hey Arnold!
    Trailer Park Boys

Damn, I've watched a lot of TV...
    Edit: A lot of GOOD TV :D

14. the wire. hands down, no question. if you haven't seen it you're missing out