Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's Your Favorite Rolling Paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pinoypothead77, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Okk so I know this might have been posted before but i used the search function/google to avail so here it goes.

I was recently given my first pack of rolling papers (Juicy Jay's Caramel) and now joints are my new favorite method of tokingg (opposed to before where my favorite was taking puffs outta my glass spoon simba.)

So now, what i'm wondering is what is your favorite paper? Keep in mind my main priority is finding a very long lasting paper. Factor in taste and how easy it is to roll too, as well as the likeliness for them to catch flame or canoe.

Well thats itt, thanks guys your opinion is appreciated.:smoking:

2. I really like Raw and Element. check em out

3. Those are my favorites. Pure Hemp makes a nice paper too.

4. Blue Rizla Slims, the papers thin as shit and the roach card is awesome! I remember getting some see through papers, the smoke was digusting though, if that shit gets in your eyes its like 100x worse than cigarette smoke

5. Zig Zags.

6. ez widers, have always been my prefrence, same with zig zags, i double bag em occasionally to make them burn slower, but its all prefrence.

7. Juicy Jays Peanut Butter! Getting hard to find in Canada though because of the new ban on flavored papers:(

8. I usually roll with zig zags, but I always double wrapped them. After trying some juicy jay's though, I must say that I do not mind the flavor of them one bit. I dont really roll much now though, the occasional blunt.

9. Rizla Silver, they burn fucking amazing.

10. Classic Kutcorners, I recently tried raw, wasnt that bad but harder to roll and less in a pack, I dont mind juicy jays either, but I like to stick with the zigzags

11. [​IMG]

Bought my first pack of these yesterday and rolled 2 joints, best joints I've ever rolled.

12. Zig Zag white.

13. EZ Wider Double Wides
    Glass [Flavorless Transparent Papers]
    Juicy J Marshmellow
    Lion of Judah King Size

14. zig zags doubled up is the best joint

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ive used all 3/Like all 3.

16. I keep it simple with either Ez-widers or zig-zags. I don't go through papers enough to venture beyond those.

17. pure hemp without a doubt