Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite rolling paper??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by balkrishna, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Hey guys i usually smoke out of a bong and occasionally blunts but i dont roll that many joints but tommorow im going to be getting a couple booklets and i wanted to know what brand and what flavors are the best. I was thinking of getting Juicy jays cause i heard alot of good things about them but i dont know wut flavor.

2. right now i got zen papers. i'm not a big roller either bud i really like them. no harsh taste, slow burn. plus they are very strong. they are 100% hemp, which is one of the the strongest natural fibers.

3. I like raw and rizla. Both very thin papers. The raw's are natural and unbleached which is why I like them.

4. Zig Zags, JOB, Rizla are good places to start. I don't really like flavored papes.

5. all about juicy jays, i got some blue berry and fudge atm

6. Jays are fragile. I only use em in a machine.

Raw or Aleda is where it's at.

7. Zig-zag king sizes

8. My buddy gave me a pack of ultra-thin king sized RooR papers. Those are really nice! But for everyday use I like orange zags.

9. I get Juicy Jays a lot, and I've tried the clear kind, ZigZag, Roor, and lots of others. But for some reason I always come back to regular 1.5 JOBs. They burn the best and are the easiest for me to roll. American Spirits are pretty good too.

10. 1 and 1/2 PURE HEMP e-z wider...best papers around

11. rizla all the way. otherwise zig zag.

12. zig zags and kingsize elements are the best.

13. yep zig zag all the way.................got to love the rice paper.....................either that or amarican sprit papers work really well 2

14. what i find is that everyone will find there own perfect rolling paper that for some reason just works for them, zig-zags all the way for me

15. I got some Zig Zag 1 1/4ths and those arent super amazing. It rolled a nice joint but the paper didnt feel good. Joker 1 1/2 are great too very easy to roll. Job papers are also nice, my first ever pack was JOB 1 1/2

16. if i dont have backwood blunts, ill go with skunk papers, theyre pretty thin

17. ZigZags are always a classic. I liked Bambu but I can never find them in a big enough size. I hated EZWider. Juicy Jays are fun for the flavor but kinda burn shitty. I have a pack of Golden tobacco papers, they're like mini blunts. If those count as papers, I'd say they are my favorite.

18. Zig Zags are king.