Whats your favorite quote?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by tswagz, Jun 6, 2012.

1. "im always right, even when im wrong, im right."
    cant remember what film its from but i use it regularly!

2. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']"im always right, even when im wrong, im right."
    cant remember what film its from but i use it regularly![/quote]

Sounds similar to something in knocked up though its not a direct quote.

3. no its an older film, definitley not knocked up!

4. "It is history that teaches us hope"
    "Those who fail to learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it"

5. [quote name='"mitch a palooza"']"Leonard Washington dont get buck naked for nobody"[/quote]

Lmfao Dave never gets old.
    "Now excuse me while I go home and fill Bucknasty's mommas water dish.

6. "Never start frowning 'cause you never know who's falling in love with your smile"

:)

Oh, and "Everyone has a wild side, but my friends and I just prefer to make ours public"

7. 'My boy, In my day, my family was so poor, if I didnt wake up with an erection I wouldnt have anything to play with all day.' ~ Rest in peace grandad :')

8. The starvation and destitution of what we consider "third world countries" is product of the flagrant excess of the "first world."

9. "the unexamined life is not worth living" - socrates
    as well as the first thing my economics teacher told me "if you want to see the greatest joys, youve got to see the ugliest truths." dont know if its a quote from someone or if he came up with it

10. Enjoy life for all it is, Even those miserable wet day, its a short trip and in the end were all heading down the same road

11. I've been rich and I've been poor .... rich is better (from an early 60's movie)

The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder, I'm an over forty victim of fate (Jimmy Buffet "A Pirate looks at forty")