what's your favorite place to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by I am baked, Feb 20, 2013.

1. What's your favorite place to smoke currently? It has to be somewhere where you actually smoke often at. I'd say for me right now I like to hotbox in my truck cu I have a bad ass system. Love Just sitting in there for days baked off my ass listening to music. I also like smoking in bed.

2. I already made thread like this. Great minds think alike. I like smoking in my friends garden. His mom occasionally pops out and tokes. It's awesome.

3. Under a tin roof in the rain. Wind blowing.

4. Sounds about right! In my truck, at night with the music on :D

5. Either inside my car or while taking a shower

6. In the woods, so peaceful.

Or my screened in porch in my back yard

7. In my living room on my chair, right in front of the TV :) I miss my car, used to hotbox that piece of chit all the time

8. I love fishbowling my car with some friends when I know non of my house mates are coming home, having some friends over and just toking up, and putting the seats all the way back, I tend to do this more in the summer, cause of the fact that I can air it out easier.
    In the winter I love chilling on my bathroom floor, it is comfortable cause there is a part with a carpet, and a stool that doubles as a toolbox, and it is chill to turn the fan that blows out of the house on, and hotbox my bathroom and then walk right out into my entertainment room and watch some comedies.

9. the woods but by a technicality my room seeing as i smoke their more than anywhere else

10. I've seen you post this before, I remember because I was envious of how awesome it was and some guy was commenting on your shoes haha.

11. Yeah it was in the smoke spot thread in Great Outdoors section haha.

Figured it was a worthy repost considering how dead that section is.

12. it used to be all these outdoorsy places but the fuckin popo be EVERYWHERE right now

but there's something so great about hot boxing my car and then taking the good down (convertible) and driving around blitzed out of my mind. when the weathers nice, of course

13. My room, munch pillows decent DVD n a big bag of bud :D