Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite pizza?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCudLife, Jun 16, 2011.

1. What's your favorite pizza (toppings, etc.)

Mine is the new dominos pizza with sausage and ham. Soo bomb

2. Hawaiian Pizza

3. Extra cheese, extra mushroom. Lots of garlic... so dank :smoke:

4. Buffalo chicken, philly cheesesteak, sicilian, regular. Mmmm just had a slice of sicilian before. :DIf anyone's in the 973 area and wants BOMB pizza you HAVE to try these places out:
    Tommy's Taste of Italy
    Soprano's
    Pizza 46
    Gino's
    These places make the best fuckin pizza I swear.

5. Buffalo Chicken.

6. #6 TheCudLife, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Buffalo chicken is bomb!!!!

7. Pizza 46 is pretty awesome!! have you ever been to Vinni's in wayne? They have an awesome buffalo chicken pizza

8. Pizza hut breakfast bacon, mushroom.

9. Pizza hut! Pepperoni! & bread sticks!

10. #10 S0UR, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It really is man. Vinny's pizzarama, yeah they have good stuff too. I have had their buffalo chicken, it's pretty awesome.

11. I like dominoes the most with extra cheese and sometimes if I have weed I will sprinkle some on top.

12. Pizza Hut thin crust pepperoni lovers, wing street boneless wings and a fat glass of Siera Mist = best munchie cure known to man.
    I always forget to order it before i smoke tho,then i end up having to i sit there and wait for 30-45min with raging munchies..): boo.

13. Vito's Pizza Sweet BabyRay's Barbecue Chicken Pizza.
    - Chicken
    - Pineapple
    - Barbecue sauce
    - Bacon
    - Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
    Hand down, best pizza I have had.

14. neapolitan pepperoni pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DANKK

15. Free pizza.

16. Home run in ;)

[​IMG]

17. stuffed crust!

18. pizza hut meat lovers but I sure miss pizza from NYC.

19. Man, I love that Domino's Philly Cheestake Pizza
    When I feel fancy I get Margherita pizza
    When I want some beer I get BBQ chicken pizza

Now, if I get the munchies at 2 in the morning, I go to the kitchen (by then usually in just my undies) and throw a flour tortilla in a pan, put pizza sauce on it, shredded cheese on it and any topping I want.