Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite piece of furniture to get stoned on?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackbur, May 26, 2010.

1. Lazy Boy Recliner..:D

and the throne...;)

2. Bed, well not smoking on it. But when i come back from smoking, just kick back on my bed

3. rt now im kickin back on my rack

[​IMG]

4. Couches are pretty sweet, any chair that's comfortable and allows to lean back and recline. Beds are pretty awesome to get stoned on, but I haven't been able to smoke in a bedroom in a long time.

5. omg you got that at trocherland i got the same one but they gave me blood staind for free cuz the shiped it late. lol no i like chillen on a couch or anything cumfy (sorry for spelling)

6. Torcher-chair is totally badass.

Yours has bloodstains? Ive never seen it but I can imagine is like double badass or some shit like that.

7. This thread is going in a wayward direction very quickly.

8. i call this my war chair

[​IMG]

9. I call this my whore chair

[​IMG]

10. we call this the sore chair :mad::devious::mad::devious:

[​IMG]

11. bean bags are kinda neat..so are water beds.

12. I have a $600 lazyboy that i bought from my old room mate. He flunked out of school and had to move back to Texas. He couldn't fit it in his car so I gave him $50 and kept it. And man, that chair is THE MOST COMFORTABLE FUCKING CHAIR EVER

13. I call this my poor chair...

[​IMG]

14. this is my MAN chair. the only way to be baked and be fully relaxed

Attached Files:

15. i recently picked up a few of these value chairs at the dollar store.

[​IMG]

im sitting in one rt now, and im saving the other two to use as christmas gifts.

16. After years of sitting in my poor chair, I should probably pick one of those up. Dollar store, eh?

17. I call this my shit chair -

[​IMG]

18. That kinda makes me want more beef brisket. I had some TASTY bar-b-que the other day at a place called Firehouse when I was visiting in Colorado Springs.

19. It kind of makes me wonder why people kept shitting in it, or why no one flushed it.

I would stay the fuck away from it tbh.

E: Would need a lot of toilet paper to clean that up.