What's your favorite piece/device to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrBongRip42, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I've had many pieces throughout the years, but I have had my glass piece the longest, I had it for 2 years so far, it's also the most smoked out of in my house, I think about $1,560 worth of weed has been through that. What's your favorite piece?

Attached Files:

2. I've had some many pipes, I would say my favorite would be like a nice 18" water bong. Right now I don't have any glass, smoking jay's these days...

3. My roor bong. I get the most joy out of that.

4. bongs for sure

5. My chillum.

[​IMG]

6. Gravity bong!

7. My mini bong or my bigger spoon. I love the bong but it burns bud faster, so sometimes I prefer to opt towards the spoon.

8. Mad Scientist v3 with Illadelph 5 hole slide. Sovereign downstem on the way.

[​IMG]

9. [quote name='"illadelphin"']tie ..

and

[/quote]

Trippy visuals on that pipe brahh @___@

10. pictures don't do it justice :hippie:

11. I love bongs and bubblers, personally! Right now, my favorite piece has been a stemless/inline/'quadrapartite', given to me by a good friend. :)

I'll appologize for the 'dirty' pics upfront.. I clean them spotless every week or two, but never remember to take fresh photos. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one's a bit, well, embarrassing, due to the decal/logo, but it's the perfect size and amount of filtration for me. :hello:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rainrsOVH0g"]20" Volcano Water Pipe, 1 4-arm perc, comes with a/c & ice pinches (bongoutlet.ca) - YouTube[/ame]

And these are AWESOME.. but at 24" and 26" just a little too big to be used comfortably very often, by someone under five and a half feet tall. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I would love to use my bong. My.brother smacked it off the table in a drunken stupor. I made him lick up the bong water lol.

13. Love them.

Attached Files:

14. My chillum or bong. App isn't letting me upload pics.

15. Blunt. Nothing better. :smoke:

16. my omicron vaporizing pen

17. It's a tie
    First one is my little guy with a huge bowl of unknown purp dank it's small easy to hide/bring places hit's ok perfect size for 1-2 people and is pretty cool looking
    [​IMG]
    Next pipe is a big blue guy hits like a champ loads a fat bowl and it was free
    With the same bowl
    [​IMG]