Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite piece and why?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OntheDopethrone, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I've tried several methods: bubblers, blunts, vapor, homemade pieces and such. But my favorite piece is still my glass spoon. It's simple, convenient, and 1 bowl is exactly enough weed to get me properly stoned. The bubbler and vape were pretty neat utensils, but my pipe gets me just as high and is way simpler.

So what is your favorite piece, and why do you like it more than other pieces?

2. You must not have a very good vape or technique. My mflb with .1 gets me as high as .2 or .3 in a pipe. Though it is a different high so I prefer joints or other smoke for getting baked.

But ya the mflb comes out most often just cause its so stealthy and smell free.

3. Yeah, my bong gets me stoned as a mother fucker, but I will never prefer it over a nice, long joint.
    First, you get to roll it. Another artful step in the pursuit of rolling perfection. Ogle it, smell it, fondle it, study it, pride yourself in the beauty you've created. Master the dexterity of true joint-rolling. Then you can smoke it. Watch the flame ignite the twisted paper and inhale. The cherry burns bright and deep and you know you've done well. This joint wouldn't go out in a hurricane and it burns slow and smooth. If you're with friends, pass. Receive another. Your friend and colleague in the field of cannabis consumption has rolled too. Toke his and compare. His joint it different, of course. It differs in shape, size, density, taste, smoothness. It's as unique as the fingerprints gripping it. Everyone builds a different joint; a signature, a reflection. Smoke to the roach. Burn your fingers. Feel the heat in the back of your throat. It's time to go in. Time to roll a joint.

That's why I like joints  :smoke:

4. Lol I love joints but I don't know if I'm as specific as you when it comes to how I treat joints haha.

5. Thats deep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I smoke blunts which are cigars wraps with bud instead tobacco . It's always been my favorite way to smoke because people think its tobacco and you can smoke anywhere haha :) also dont have to keep lighting the weed. If you know how to roll blunts its actually enjoyable. No one wants to get caught up with a peice especially when your driving somewhere

7. #7 HighAsPhuck, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Vaporizer because it's tasty, clean, efficient, and gets you really high.

8. My favorite piece is a glass spoon my good friend made me. Not only do I get high, but I kinda feel like he's there with me when I'm smoking. It's a simple glass spoon, but it's a priceless piece to me.

9. That was beautiful man :smoke: I kinda want that in my stoner room on the wall haha

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 2 foot glass bong with ice
    gets me ripped erry time

11. I would feel privileged to take space on a stoner's wall! But if you're going to use it, take this one.

Attached Files:

12. Vicky, my first glass pipe. Bought that baby in and named it after Victoria, BC my college town. I love joints, my buddy's MFLB and RAW pre rolled papers but Vicky's still my number 1. Nice deep bowl that gets me ripped fast and we've got a tight emotional bond, lol going to Vancouver next Sept, gonna buy my first bong there and mess around with some edibles. Can't wait!

13. My 50mm Sovereignty Stemline upgrid. God i just loved watching bubbles stack up the chamber. Something magical about it for me. Watching the smoke start in the stem go through the perc bubbling up and popping and swirling up to my mouth. Ah too bad the popo took her away :(

14. that was so beautiful and all so true