Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite part about weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalguitar, Dec 30, 2009.

1. The entire process

1. Buying it
    2. Whipping out the sack with friends (oohs and ahhs following)
    3. Rolling or packing, while chillin with friends
    4. Passing the shit around (play Taxi sometimes)
    5. Having a genuine good time

2. Come to think of it...

I'm not even sure if I enjoy the whole, 'being high' ordeal. Lately it's nothing how it use to feel, but still somewhat peaceful.

What I enjoy the most is the gathering of all your homies in your garage, talking about their day and all the funny shit that happens. I guess you can say we're comedians, always cracking jokes, shits the best while getting high.

Then we just chill and talk some more. That and going to get the weed, its thrilling.

3. i gotta say smoking it:smoke:

4. When I'm high. I sit and think to myself. WOW! A plant can do this to me? and i just smile:D

5. When I laugh my ass off and cant remember why!

6. #26 ford12508, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    I like the chilling out aspect. Whenever my rents are around, they are constantly bugging me, or talking to me while I am doing something. I was watching a movie today and they started talking to me and I stopped it and said about 2 things to them, and they knew i didnt want to talk to them. They dont talk to me when I am not doing something, but they always seem to bug me when I am busy. Also, I was not high when they interrupted me, but it still bugged me. I love getting high at home when no one is around, so I can just chill out an relax.

Edit: And I am not just an asshole to them, I offered to watch the movie with my dad, the one who was mainly bugging me, and he said he didnt want to. Well when I was done with the movie, I browsed GC a little, and then went to see what he was doing. I ask what he was watching and he goes "Quiet, I am watching The Hangover". Wanna know what movie I was interrupted watching? The Hangover.

7. having a wonderful, thoughtful experience while not having to experience any negetive consequences no matter how much i smoke.

8. smokin it and the first moment when i realize im high.

9. smoking is fun

but the feeling of relaxing, and my back pains go away.

also i love food and when im baked o man i dont know when to stop

10. the high, sex while im high, and the wonderful smelllllllllllll :D

11. Pain relief
    Euphoric feeling
    Food tastes better
    Sex feels better
    Music sounds better
    Nausea goes away
    Hangover cure
    Sleep Aid

12. getting into trouble and pulling off hijeenks like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJrMvXGjdLQ&feature=channel_video_title]Trash Can Water Prank on Angry Neighbor - YouTube[/ame]

13. I like the prep stuff before the sesh, and then the moment you realize you are high. Everything feels safe and worry-free.

14. The sex is amazing. The food and cigarette after as awesome as well.

15. The buds are my favorite part

16. I would have to say using my glass pipe is my favorite part. I have been smoking joints the past few years and now that i have bought a pipe, it makes the biggest difference in the world. It's just fun to use.

17. The way it brings people together. Or I might go the easier route and just say the way it makes me feel

18. Laughing hysterically at things for 10 min straight