Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite part about smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HarryB, Jan 1, 2015.

1. My all time favorite part about being high is that it's easier for me to separate my thoughts from the real world. I can sort of stop focusing on everything except for my mind... It's truly amazing to me! That's why I prefer smoking alone vs with others so I don't have to talk to people while I'm baked. What about you guys? 

2. All my rowdy friends have settled down...but just like those peg leg Levis I held onto since 1976, its comin round again...maybe my old stoner friends who abandoned pot for Fox News and Mitt fucking Romney and act as if the old haze ne're passed their lips will WAKE THE FUCK UP again and join me for another toke or two....or fuck em...if anybody can pretend to be so Holy maybe its not worth waitin up.....lets light one for old times....pass it around.

3. I too much prefer to toke alone, my favorite part of cannabis is the instant sensation of relaxation and the warm fuzzy feeling of cannabinoids and Terpenes making their way through my body and mind. Harmonization of the heart, mind and soul.

Given the proper strain, and contingent upon harvest times...
    I love how Cannabis makes me laugh (living with rather severe chronic widespread pain for 20 years can make life seem rather bleak) and I could be in a dark room, with no lights, no tv, no stimulation whatsoever ...and I can just break out in laughter,as if I were a mad man.

I also enjoy appetite inducing properties of Cannabis,( We get the "munchies" because most Cannabis lowers blood sugar levels, inducing hunger) I have no explanation on why it literally makes food taste better, but it certainly does..( for me anyway.)

I reckon I could go on, and on about the aspects of this sacred plant in which I enjoy immensely ... But those are my top 3.

Cool topic OP :cool:

4. I like being high

5. Getting high is great and all, but I love to smoke with my dealer. He always rolls and smokes blunts with me and my friend which is a treat because I usually only smoke bowls/bongs to conserve weed. I buy him a pack of cigarillos every now and then which makes us pretty square.

6. Loner Stoners. :p

7. as much as i like smoking alone I always like smoking with others because it brings people together and opens them up in ways that being sober could not. Also +1 to the guy saying he likes smoking with his dealer. One of my dealers is this cool chick and occasionally if she has time she invites me in and smokes me up. Pretty cool that I've gotten to know a stranger like that. 

8. IDK. How to explain being high. Fuck it, Google definition: "a state of high spirits or euphoria".

So what do I like about being high? Being high.

9. Music, it just sounds much more immersive while baked. Weed alters my ears to where almost anything sounds interesting. Heard from a different perspective, songs acquire new depths, leading to the appreciation of music that never hyped me up when heard sober. and it's just nice to let it override the senses, leading to the erosion of all but the soundscape.

I also like glass bowls. so pretty and nice to look at before they're put into service. I would like to have a collection of them someday, but it won't be anytime soon seeing as it's vape>bong>bowl for me,

10. I like your profile pic :) my favorite part is like I said before; the art of rolling and when you light that shit and first smoke...man feels so good and when everyone have good time and smilling and laughing

11. i used to love getting completely fucked my first few times getting high because they were similar to weak psych experiences i have had

12. Same man, except I like smoking with the right people too, gotta make sure they're goo company, giving off the right vibes and shit

13. i like that feeling behind your eyes, like something is pressing on the back of my eyes, and then that nice warm body rush. being high is cool, but i dont really get 'euphoria' or anything like that from it, its just kind of a fun thing to do. for me, its just become a habit, like cigarettes (but a fucking expensive habit, at least 300 a month)

14. oh, the best part is the new perspective on the world that it brings. its almost psychedelic, can bring about mild ego-death, and for me, it makes the world much more 'real'. i like the way it makes me think. 

15. I would say, that my fav part is the whole process of rolling that "perfect" joint, and feeling the anticipation of the highness your about to give yourself after a long day. I also love being high, and like many I loved it to much I didn't want to be sober again (those where the dark times :p), but now as a more occasional smoker, the "altered" reality, critical and anthropological thinking is what I enjoy :D

16. Listening to Music

17. Yeah, I don't wanna talk to anyone when I'm stoned either. I find a corner in the room and i sit down and bury my face in my knees and start crying. People always ask me whats wrong, but i do not answer. I just keep on sobbing.

18. The taste...the aroma...feeling at one with myself.

19. Yeah i Like that too. Kinda hurts when i look to the sides if i been smoking heavily all day. Also, for some reason if i've been indoors all day i can only reach a 6 after a while but as soon as i walk outside my high jumps to a 9 or 10 hahaha. Might just be me though.

20. I totally feel you on that one. It allows you to reexamine your life from a completely different perspective. A more balanced and neutral one. I just love it