What's Your Favorite OPIATE Thread O' Bliss!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    My favorite is Oxycodone for sure. I think most people will answer oxy. :cool: But I haven't tried any other opiates except Hydrocodone which has no recreational value what-so-ever for me and Codeine.

2. i am on dilaudid

3. Active metabolite of Hydrocodone. Can you get high off of Hydrocodone?

4. I havn't taken all those that are listed so my vote is kinda biased.

I'm gonna say hydrocodone prolly just cause I've been taken them damn near daily for awhile now.

I know oxy is stronger though and more favored. I've heard dilaudid bein one of the top dogs.

Remember people posting about getting some while in the hospital and how amazing and strong it was.

5. #6 ZtX, Apr 3, 2009
    Currently on 45 mg of oxy... Yummm...

Also, you misspelled heroin.

Sorry =P Also, after Hydrocodone you should have put Loratab with Vicodin.

No big deal realy haha.

I picked oxy btw, haha. I wanna try heroin at least once. Morphine was very nice when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I'd love to use it recreationally.

6. Fuck and I can't edit it! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. No, seriously :(

7. I didn't care really. Just spreading my...

Uh

Perfectionism idk

I'm noddin hard tho hahahaha

8. opiates are the opiate of the masses.......

9. Fuck and I can't edit it! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. No, seriously :( Thanks alot! lol
    You like correcting me, but you misspelled Lortab theres no such thing as a loratab my friend :p

10. I'm nodding hard. And I don't mean to correct. I'm not in a sober state of mind, heh.

Sorry, nothing against you.

I love everyone =]

11. The Fentanyls are fuckin' crazy.. Strong as fuck.. That's what I voted for.

You spelled "heroin" wrong.. :cry:

12. Lol, I already corrected him =P

13. It always amazes me how many people are doing opiates enough to have a "favorite". Mine is definitly Oxycontin, but I wish I never new it had existed in the first place.

14. #16 speedball, Apr 3, 2009
    wtf..... ?

maybe im too fucked up but i dont understand this?

i do get high off hydrso tho... i just knew its hydromorphone (also have morphine sulfate pills but they suck in comparison obviously)

15. You misspelled Lortab! lol

16. Hydrocodone is converted into hydromorphone in the liver = active metabolite.

17. Damn I guess I didn't learn anything in opiate 101...oh well I skipped to smoke weed.
    And I guess I'm not destined to be a "dope" addict.

18. Lol, that made me snicker