Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite music to listen to when stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeTexas, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 SmokeTexas, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    I hate rap and reggae, i cant stand it. Guns n roses metallica, and Stevie ray Vaughan are my all time favorite bands for high times. Betweens slashes crying guitar and axls voice, to james scream and kirks hammer ons and pull offs, and stevies amazing guitar shredding, you just can beat it.

2. I got baked one day, watched this, started tearing up.

I was so moved by how they have all those people so excited just to listen to them do their thing. And how much fun the singer and guitarists are having and how unexplainable of a feeling that would be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJbnT018vgc&list=PL033BD0D2B36E1B57&index=2&feature=plpp_video]AC / DC - Thunderstruck (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

I also believe there is a forum section for music related topics.

3. [quote name='l James l']I got baked one day, watched this, started tearing up.

I was so moved by how they have all those people so excited just to listen to them do their thing. And how much fun the singer and guitarists are having and how unexplainable of a feeling that would be.

hell yeah man, live bands while high are amazing, and most people are on Q&A so i thought id get as many answers as i can.

4. I just to listen to what I normally listen to really, mainly heavy metal (e.g. Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Coroner, Metallica, Judas Priest) plus classic rock (e.g. Rush, Zeppelin, Deep Purple, UFO) and old school hip hop (Wu Tang, Nas, Biggie, Mobb Deep).

The only difference when I'm high is that I may listen to some reggae and I enjoy more progressive stuff when I'm high. Generally though my favourite music sober is my favourite music high.

5. Mostly Drum and Bass, with a touch of Dubstep.:smoke:

6. How can you not like reggae? The vibes are uplifting and peaceful, I love baking to it!

7. just the way it sounds is very annoying,

8. Call me old school... and I suppose I am. For me, it will always and forever be Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon. Doesn't hurt if Wizard of Oz is playing silently in synch.

9. Classic rock is the best. Seriously, nothing better than smoking a couple bowls and listening to some Kansas (I once cried while listening to Carry on Wayward Son, I thought it was so powerful).

10. Black sabbath!!!! :) you can't go wrong with them.

11. Tool.

Through my sound system is just about as awesome as it gets.

12. I don't know if being stoned makes any particular music that much better for me, if I liked it not stoned I'll probably just like it a lot if I'm really stoned, I seem to listen to a lot of white stripes when baked though

13. I think this is the best thing I've ever seen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAVPdnMnlag]Day- Day Backseat Promo - YouTube[/ame]

14. Stevie Ray Baby- Texas Flood

15. Lately I've been getting back into classic rock, lots of CCR and stuff like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTFD5DZwK7g]Foreplay/Long Time - Boston - YouTube[/ame]

16. Dark Side of the Rainbow...far out.

17. I like post hardcore/screamo like A day to Remember, Of Mice and Men, For all those Sleeping ect.

18. im gonna have to be cliche and say sublime. their songs are so relaxing and easy to relate to when you're blazing.

19. I can listen to all types of music like DnB, underground Dubstep (not this mainstream, filthy chainsaw shit), Chill Out, Glitch Hop, Old School Rock n' Roll, all other types of Rock, Instrumental, Hip Hop... The list goes on. I pride myself on my taste in music.

20. man do i LOVE music when i smoke.. anyway, i always vibe out the best to sublime, pepper, slightly stoopid, dispatch.. etc