Whats Your Favorite Munchies Snack?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LaurenAssassin, Apr 3, 2011.

1. When It's Hawt & We Just Pulled Off A Great Session With Mah Smoker Crew...I Love A McDonalds Hand Dipped Chocolate Ice Cream...YUMMY

2. Geeze...Taco Bell... makes me feel horrible afterwords, but for that shot thirty minutes of enjoying that steak quesadilla, extra steak, and two soft tacos, my stoned ass is in heaven.

3. Holy shit - gumballs are the best things ever - they last for ages and taste amazing and when ur finished you just grab another one

4. Can't do it man lol. I'd forget to walk and chew.

5. pretty sure i chew like 100 times a minute, no joke, you just cant stop, and you dont have to walk if u got the gumballs next to you

6. I space a lot when I'm stoned, sometimes I think to deeply and just... stop.

7. nothing that is extremly amazing to me.

i guess i just see it as food that is gone so quick.

probably a FRESH high quality pizza from pizza nova(highest quality over others) with good cheese, bacon, maybe other meats like peporoni.

dank copious amount of bacon pizza with good dough >>>> mmmm sex

8. I know what you mean, I like to pick up Papa Murphy's which is a take-and-bake.... And thats exactly what I do, while it's in the oven. I'll sit in front of it, and just toke. It's like torture at first, but it makes the reward oooooh so delicious.

9. Ha ha i love me some breakfast burritos... Bacon:) Where's everyone from anyways? Pizza is delicious too.

10. I am from Knoxville TN!

11. poptarts at home and taco bell when out

12. at home ice cream, ya no just dip in. but when im out the closest fast food place is best!

13. chocolate chocolate chip cookies, gummy worms and a sprite hahaa

14. Crushed up captain crunch. Something is just soo good about it.

15. Which kinda captain crunch? the extra peanut butter, the berries, or the original?

16. Extra peanut butter. Peanut butter is just a stoners friend. Peanut butter milkshakes.. mmmm... Adds about 4 pounds to each ass cheek. ;D

17. Definitely have to say some bomb subway spicy italian sandwiches.. yess

18. Mmmm, Sonic Peanut butter milkshakes... I know we're not supposed to talk about other drugs than MJ, But Sonic peanut butter milk shakes are drugs to me.

19. [​IMG]
    Ha same here. 5 minutes later and I still have a cheek full of food.