Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite munchies snack?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BroughtFromHome, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Personally, my favorite things to eat when I have the munchies are CheeseIts and Taco Bell :D

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum

2. Pussy

• Like Like x 7
  3. Quesadillas or a McChicken from McDonald's.. Anything greasy I guess lmao

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peanut butter crackers and apples

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

AAhhhhhh the good old days....

I like poptarts and Nacho Cheese Doritos and salsa.

• Like Like x 1
  6. would Arizona be considered a snack? love that stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Samosas, ramen noodles and original chips

8. Pickles, or water Mellon, sometimes those smokehouse almonds hit the spot. I'm on a long break from smoking to clear my head. But damn it love the munchies when I got a house full of food post grocery shopping

• Like Like x 2
  9. #9 Hazel, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Nachos with all of the fixing are always great while high. I know that may not be really considered a snack, but I say cheesy, meaty, beany beef fajita nachos. xD With salsa, guacomole, jalapenos, a dab of lime, cilantro, and voila! Perfection! Although now that I'm thinking about the question more I realize that many stoners may not enjoy cooking, but I love to cook and especially while high. I make some of the greatest stuff that way.

I love meat and I seem to really enjoy the flavors of it better when I'm high. So if you are lucky (like me) and live in a place with good mexican food, I say that's the way to go! Tex-mex has gotta be the best. :p I digress though, because really any kind of meat seems to melt with flavor in my mouth when I'm high. Crock-pot roast, briskit, steak, etc.

Oh and also breakfast. Because I'm one of those weirdos that LOVES breakfast anytime of the day. i-hop is another favorite of mine but I also like making badass omelettes at home. It's worth it for me to hit my local i-hop though. Reason being there is a stoner guy that works up there (at least I'm almost 100% positive anyways) that saw how baked I was when I came in. He only charged me for half of my meal! I was shocked and thankful so left him a nice tip. Now it's become routine. I don't know why he does it and I have never even bothered to ask him, lol.... he just keeps doing it and I keep getting breakfast half off. xD I'm pretty positive it's because he knows I smoke though, lol. ^_^

• Like Like x 3
  10. Waffle House is my absolute favorite! iHop is good too, but expensive. However Taco Bell seems to be the norm for me.

Margaritas are also very delicious!

11. Apples/peanut butter or apples/caramel dip

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Toast with Nutella

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mother ducking cereal bro I eat the shit outta any decent cereal, it gets rid of my Cotten mouth and munchies at the same damn time!!!!

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

• Like Like x 4
  14. Anything in sandwich form. Gotta show love for the classics.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hibach steak and shrimp

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Beans and cornbread :)

17. Hot Fries, Honey Buns , Gummi worms , Arizonas etc.

18. Ice Cream, Doritos Locos Tacos From Taco Bell, and water, lots and lots of water

Stay Lifted.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Arizona tea?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum