Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite munchie?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CanyonTSG, Aug 22, 2013.

1. What do you guys like to eat when your high?

2. Scooby snacks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. More edibles is the preferred course of action, in my humble opinion.

4. What kind of edibles amigo?

5. POP TARTS

6. Heard of some sandwich called the "Fat Bitch" it got cheesesteak, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, lettuce, tomato (I don't like tomatoes), and marinara sauce, that thing sounds good as hell, Imma try that shit soon as I can lol

7. I eat goldfish and chips, when im in the mood for sweets I eat cake.

8. Chipotle or Five Guys.

9. #9 Sorrow, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

10. hmm... Sounds kind of freaky. Lmao.
    On a serious note, I don't have a favorite munchie only because everything taste so much better when medicated, I simply can't choose one. But I prefer not to eat while medicated since everything taste better.

11. Lolwut?

I say chocolate covered almonds! :yummy:

12. That is what I get for not explaining myself. Lol
    What I meant by that is everything taste so much better when medicated and I can't stop to only eat a few things. I want to arouse my taste buds while I can. But I prefer not to do that. Hope that makes sense. Lmao.