Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite munchie food?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by defiantrebelion, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Some people are gonna think I'm crazy. Grilled mozzarella sticks. Just do it trust me. Pop some sticks on foil and turn the grill on med-high.

2. #82 Couch_King420, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    We have a new place called cook out that just opened, everyone eats their now it's so fucking good and it's cheap too they have 40 different flavors of milkshakes. You gotta try it I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

3. I make brownies and go smoke while they cool off. Come back throw some peanut butter on em melt the peanut butter on top of the brownies and bam. Best shit to eat while you're stonedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Muddy buddy chex mix, anything chocolate, honey roasted peanuts, sour gummy worms and ice cream... oh my lanta

5. FUCKING SKITTLES

6. Gummy warms, reeses, peace tea, brisk fusion (essentially just Arnold Palmer from brisk) pizza, and fruit (I'm not a big fruit eater when I'm sober, but when I'm high it's perfect. It soothes my cotton mouth and satisfies my sweet tooth all in one. Also... CHOCOLATE FUCKING MILK

7. Fruit salad with good balsamic vinegar fresh mint and feta cheese or peanut butter captain crunch in chocolate milk

Handheld research center

8. those god damn coconut oreos. i swear they will be the death of me.

9. #89 madeofstars, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Pretty much anything with Nutella. Especially strawberries and mini kit kat bars dipped In that awesome stuff.

10. Monte Cristo sammich and chicken caesar salad, and swedish berries (but not the finnish ones! never finnish berries)

11. Munchies snack mix (hehe), bar bq chips, cracker jack, doritos

12. I used to eat fried chicken nuggets  when i was high. Everytime i was high, i wanted to eat the mothafuckaz chickens nuggetz .. :laughing:

The food trip has passed tho. :confused_2:

13. Munchies snack mix (hehe), bar bq chips, cracker jack, doritos

14. Not sure what it is about the vanilla ice cream from McDonald's and it probably sounds stupid, but the one dollar ice cream cones from McDonald's. they make thier vanilla ice cream way better than id ever have mine at home.

15. Alright, take 2 waffles out of the freezer. Toast them in the toaster. Take peanut butter or Nutella and spread it on both waffles. Pour syrup on top.

16. Either cereal or French fries.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. Andy Capp's cheddar fries

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I always finish my munchie bingeing with ice cream..

19. #99 Vyne, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Flipz milk chocolate pretzels, rotel dip, buffalo chicken dip(all dips made by me), Big Kings from Burger King, strawberries and cream pies from McDonald's. My current obsession has to be the Pizza Inn buffet....omg, I don't even go for the pizza. I can make a big ass salad with all the fixings and die happy, lol.

20. Ice cream cake is dank as fuck.

I have to include nutella tho. That texture is just...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app