Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite munchie food?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by defiantrebelion, Oct 7, 2013.

1. THICK Nutella sandwiches, Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie ice cream, Chilli Con Carne, Bolognese, Pistachio nuts, Battenburg cake, Coffee, lots of milk...

..All mixed together :metal:

2. Children. No ,but seriously I'd have to say cereal ,chili ,soup (any soup) ,steak (with a1 steak sauce) ,Doritos ,and hot wings with ranch ,and celery (from either domino's or Zaxby's).

3. Chinese food
    Honey roasted peanuts
    Pretty much any tea
    Taco Bell

4. A bigmac :yummy: , but my new diet and work out forbid me from partaking! tear :cry:. It will be worth it though!

5. [quote name="4 Four 2 Twenty 0" post="18894911" timestamp="1382936399"]Double-double with pickles with fries and lemonade, In N' Out burger of course. Only two items on the menu, old fashioned dank food haha. Only on the West Coast[/quote]put on for the westside my dog!!

6. 1 slice toasted bread Nutella spread on 1 sideYour choice of jelly on other sideAdvice: Eat side with jelly side on your tongue& grape jelly is dank!

7. Popcorn with budder.

8. Cornetto, obviously.

Sent from Stanford for the greater good.

9. DONUTS
    Chinese food 
    Mexican food
    Spicy food
    Vanilla coke !!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chipotle does me pretty well haha

11. Breakfast food and foreign food. Last night I ordered house fried rice and as I was waiting for the delivery I ate like 4 bowls of lucky charms.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. fish sticks and cocktail sauce. iced tea is good to wash it down.

13. forgot about vanilla coke. couldn't find any for the longest time but now I can find it in my grocery store. yay!

14. hot cheeto fries, takies, gold fish, pb n j, french fries, straw berries, watermelon, fresh ass loaf of french bread. NMMM i'm hungry..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. something from 711 haha 

16. Ahhhhh mannnnnnn muddie buddies ahahahahahah they are so bomb

17. It's always best to get your munches pre organised, I always go to the supermarket baked and walk out with a bunch of shit I didn't want, happens every damn time

18. [quote name="Skunkybuds" post="19159430" timestamp="1387010246"]It's always best to get your munches pre organised, I always go to the supermarket baked and walk out with a bunch of shit I didn't want, happens every damn time[/quote]man i learned my lesson haha my friend will go into a store high as fuck and buy 20 dollars worth of food. All i do is look for a drink and a big bag of snacks. I usually share though. There is always a friend who doesnt have cash or something hah

19. Did u know they serve Panda on the menu.