Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite munchie food?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigbluntburner, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Just wonderin. Kotten Mouth drinks too.:bongin:

2. Vegan black bean burgers in a vegan chill son

3. dudes im gettin delivery in like 20 mins, so excited

4. I always regret it if i eat a ton of fruity pebbles and Doritos and other stoner foods.
    I really like eating a lot of something that I'd eat normally. Chinese food is incredible, anything home cooked that's normally good is 50x better.

5. i fuck with some cool ranch dorito's or a couple doritios tacos from taco bell lol you never go wrong with those... and i think my favorite kottonmouth drink is an arizona muchomango :))))

6. [quote name='"420dopeaf"'] drink is an arizona muchomango :))))[/quote]

word, bro.

7. #8 BakedLays, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    Triscits are the muh fuckin bees knees

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've got a big fat pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and a large mountain dew on the way. Dammmm it's gonna be tasty

9. Jack in the box tacos, 2 for $1 [​IMG] Heaven

10. [quote name='"Tabobo"']Jack in the box tacos, 2 for $1 Heaven[/quote]

Shit yeah! Mine is probably either chinesse or mexican :D

11. peanuts....or some hot wings with dat sawce...

12. Chocolate pudding pies if I'm too wrecked to want to go anywhere, anything from Taco Bell with nacho cheese on it if I feel like making the trip. Peanut butter and fluff is always a good decision too.

13. I have a hotdog place near me that drenches the hotdogs in nacho cheese. The fuckin best.

14. Now Im hungry as hell.

15. sour cream & onion lays

16. Starbursts are pretty dope. Arizona or peace tea products are great thirst quenchers. As far as actual food goes...Mexican, Peruvian, or anything home cooked is great. Oh, and pizza every now and again is pretty killer too